ABF | Divide & Conquer Agenda

wongway

-15% Yellow step-child supporter !!
Credits
DIVIDE & CONQUER AGENDA , Ok, guy's think about this a minute , it's a win win for the company when all the worker's are fighting with each other ! Don't let them WIN !
05af96bdf175f48df1d16f6ac1a13d8a.jpg

No... it's a win win for the company and the IBT because many of the members are too scared... ignorant and stupid to know who the real enemy is.
Docker, the reason they are scared is because they don't have the facts.

Docker, the reason they are ignorant is because they don't have the facts.

Docker, the reason they are stupid is because they don't have the facts.

Docker, I've asked you and Yoda for the facts.

Docker, are you the real enemy, are you JUDY.

Tell me... is that all you are capable of... acting like a childish... foolish idiot?

Just the facts docker, check the personal attacks at the door.

Trust me... that is a fact which has proven itself over and over. It's not my fault that you're insulted by the facts... after all... you are the only one that can try and make a change... not me. But till then... I'll still be stating the facts... capisce?

What... do you think these new rules give your trolling ass free reign to act childish and foolish? Not as long as I'm around!

Tell me... is that all you are capable of... acting like a childish... foolish idiot?
It appears to be more of a question than a personal attack

docker, i think it is time you took some sage advice from your friend "MUD".
perhaps you should quit posting. you really are not helping your cause.

What's the matter bubba... no one coming to your rescue yet? Come on... just keep on crying and whining about the personal attacks... and sooner or later someone will come around and bail you out. Or... you can always say that you felt physically threatened again... lol

What's the matter bubba... no one coming to your rescue yet? Come on... just keep on crying and whining about the personal attacks... and sooner or later someone will come around and bail you out. Or... you can always say that you felt physically threatened again... lol
docker, in honor of you I switched my avatar to MR. PEABODY's coal shovel. docker, ever been to Paradise, in Muhlenberg county, if not it's to late. Mr' Peabody's coal train done took it away. docker, when you infiltrated to PA, did you take RT 23 and come in threw OH. I hear in KY schools, they learn readn' writen' and RT 23.

DIVIDE & CONQUER AGENDA , Ok, guy's think about this a minute , it's a win win for the company when all the worker's are fighting with each other ! Don't let them WIN !
05af96bdf175f48df1d16f6ac1a13d8a.jpg
It would be hard to consider the company that is paying you an enemy. Even if you don’t think you’re not getting a big enough piece of the pie I wouldn’t consider them an enemy. But whatever you want to call them I will drink to it. I just hope the mask man is drinking Crown or Hennessy. Because anything less is uncivilized and after a few shots you can call them anything you want.

docker, in honor of you I switched my avatar to MR. PEABODY's coal shovel. docker, ever been to Paradise, in Muhlenberg county, if not it's to late. Mr' Peabody's coal train done took it away. docker, when you infiltrated to PA, did you take RT 23 and come in threw OH. I hear in KY schools, they learn readn' writen' and RT 23.

Are you going to ever get involved in a real discussion or are you just going to insist posting this gibberish? And if you do just keep on with your nonsense... how about trying to keep it to one thread... at least try to be considerate for others and don't trash all our threads. Are you willing to at least be reasonable for once and do that for the ABF members? ?

It would be hard to consider the company that is paying you an enemy. Even if you don’t think you’re not getting a big enough piece of the pie I wouldn’t consider them an enemy. But whatever you want to call them I will drink to it. I just hope the mask man is drinking Crown or Hennessy. Because anything less is uncivilized and after a few shots you can call them anything you want.

I wouldn't say that the company is our enemy per se but I will say that they are definitely not our friend... do you agree with that?

Are you going to ever get involved in a real discussion or are you just going to insist posting this gibberish? And if you do just keep on with your nonsense... how about trying to keep it to one thread... at least try to be considerate for others and don't trash all our threads. Are you willing to at least be reasonable for once and do that for the ABF members? ?
DOCKER, you might not know this. You are not a nice person. I'm just trying to interject some levity into the forum. I'm hoping, this improves your demeanor. I would have hoped someone in your posse, would have pointed that out to you. I guess, you and your posse are truly birds of a feather. None of you realize, you are not nice people.

DOCKER, you might not know this. You are not a nice person. I'm just trying to interject some levity into the forum. I'm hoping, this improves your demeanor. I would have hoped someone in your posse, would have pointed that out to you. I guess, you and your posse are truly birds of a feather. None of you realize, you are not nice people.
I don’t think he’s here to win a popularity contest. I think he’s just a man that’s trying to stand up for what he believes. And if you can’t understand that then my friend you have a serious problem.

And you are... right? What do you call someone that can't wait to see hundreds of thousands hard working Americans lose their pensions? How's that for bringing some levity into this forum?