Yellow | DO NOT BUY from WALMART!!

I don't shop at Wal-Mart.
Yeah, it's cheap stuff.
But the lifecycle on alot of the crap they sell is nil.
So you end up replacing it alot sooner.
Are you really saving $$$ doing that?

Nor will I buy food, clothes, or toys for my kids there.
Have you read the news the past few years?
About all the lead-tainted toys and food contaminations coming out of China.
Is that what you want to give your kids?

I don't shop at Wal-Mart.
Yeah, it's cheap stuff.
But the lifecycle on alot of the crap they sell is nil.
So you end up replacing it alot sooner.
Are you really saving $$$ doing that?

Nor will I buy food, clothes, or toys for my kids there.
Have you read the news the past few years?
About all the lead-tainted toys and food contaminations coming out of China.
Is that what you want to give your kids?

Now those are valid reasons. I don't if I agree with all of them, but I can respect those reasons more so then the union lies about Walmart.

Most of the time if you buy name brand items the Walmart price is cheaper. For example: I buy Ford oil for my car. You can buy the same Ford oil at the dealer for an insane amount or you can go to Autzone and expect to pay around .50cents to $1 more than Walmart.

If their ever was a bigger concentration of mutant humans than at walmart I would find that hard to believe.

Walmart has chain saws and lawn mowers by name brand companies made to their cheaper specs so they can sell them cheaper. Don't think an item at Walmart is the same as that sold at other stores.

Walmart has chain saws and lawn mowers by name brand companies made to their cheaper specs so they can sell them cheaper. Don't think an item at Walmart is the same as that sold at other stores.

Thats every company. You aren't going to get a professional Honda mower at Lowes. It might have a Honda engine on it like my mower, but its a POS. You have to compare like items. If I buy a bag of Oreos they don't have a Walmart version of Oreos. At least I don't think so.

Most of the time if you buy name brand items the Walmart price is cheaper. For example: I buy Ford oil for my car. You can buy the same Ford oil at the dealer for an insane amount or you can go to Autzone and expect to pay around .50cents to $1 more than Walmart.
You can buy major brand oil and filters.If you look there is lots of major brands there at cheaper prices.
I see a lot of union made products with parts made in other countries with non union labor.But it's no cheaper.Got to pay them bonuses someway.:biglaugh:

Who cares where you buy your supplies,what about the guys delivering it who make ten dollars a hour,buy american that was delivered by a foreigner,we cant win this war because the us government is allowing for all this to happen,if walmart was stopped by the governmentand told to treat thier employees right then maybe we would have a chance,but the big guys dont care about us.

I started it...

Target as Bad as Wal-Mart? You Decide | Corporate Accountability and WorkPlace | AlterNet

Of more than 1,400 Target stores employing more than 300,000 people nationwide, not one has a union. Employees at various stores say an anti-union message and video is part of the new-employee orientation. At stores in the Twin Cities, where Target is headquartered, the United Food and Commercial Workers (UFCW) union Local 789 has been trying for several years to help Target employees organize, with little luck.
I started it...Thankyou for putting more fuel on my fire...Target gets the videos from Walmart. Walmart pays for the production of the videos and then hands them out to any company who wants them. Like I said, Target does not spend a penny on the anti union campaign. Now google Giant Eagle, brother.

Get out of town meesters. It's time to support the Teamsters. Unless, you are not a Teamster, as of course, YRCW has non union members such as management and wanna be Teamster drivers...

Costco Workers Stand Together | International Brotherhood of Teamsters (IBT)

I like Costco. I go there all the time. I have no clue whether or not the one I shop at is union though. I heard all the ones with gas are union and the ones without are not. Why this is true I don't know.

Thanks truckinusa

Thanks very much truckinusa. I would like to keep this discussion on going. Thanks for your comments...and also to...Everyone contributing to this discussion...Thanks for your comments as well...I respect all of you and all of your comments. This is a hot subject as you well know.

Thanks very much truckinusa. I would like to keep this discussion on going. Thanks for your comments...and also to...Everyone contributing to this discussion...Thanks for your comments as well...I respect all of you and all of your comments. This is a hot subject as you well know.

Why is this a hot subject as you put it? Very simple fix, Teamsters no longer do any work for Wal-Mart and no Teamsters shop there. See, problem solved.

But, we all know that neither one is going to happen. So I guess this will continue. Last time I looked, nobody had a gun to the heads of anyone working there. It's always someone from the outside telling them how bad of a place it is to work. Do you think that with over a million employees you might have a few that aren't happy with their job at some point?

Why is this a hot subject as you put it? Very simple fix, Teamsters no longer do any work for Wal-Mart and no Teamsters shop there. See, problem solved.

But, we all know that neither one is going to happen. So I guess this will continue. Last time I looked, nobody had a gun to the heads of anyone working there. It's always someone from the outside telling them how bad of a place it is to work. Do you think that with over a million employees you might have a few that aren't happy with their job at some point?

Slingshot, was this yours?

YouTube - Slingshot

Only 7% of the American working force is union. It amazes me, that the unions think that 7% will bring down Walmart, or even cut into there bottom line. That's funny.

Walmart does not bring the quality of life in this country. And before the mortgage meltdown last year, this country was motoring on just fine. What got this country into trouble was too mush spending. From top to bottom.

Some are uhappy with their job BECAUSE they have to work to get paid.:biglaugh:

its funny people wanna put blame on others that are the effect of the problem, but the cause of this problem was none other than globalization, bill clinton selling out to china and mexico, so lets direct the argument to the real enemies of liberty, the enemy isnt foreign, theyre domestic, and infiltrating more everyday...all the great tyrants since ww11, have agreed that the only way to defeat the u.s. is from within...u want liberty back, ron paul libertarians,