Yellow | DO NOT BUY from WALMART!!

Just a reminder to all, does anyone remember when Walmart first opened? Thier slogan was All items made in the USA. I can remember those banners at the stores. Of course after that came NAFTA, CAFTA and all those other AFTAs. Look at the trade defecit, if we would put taxes on imports to make things a little more even things might change, but about the only things other countries want that are made here are bluejeans, and even those are made elsewhere now.

Originally Posted by Mike Varnco View Post
I don't shop at Wal-Mart.
Yeah, it's cheap stuff.
But the lifecycle on alot of the crap they sell is nil.
So you end up replacing it alot sooner.
Are you really saving $$$ doing that?

Nor will I buy food, clothes, or toys for my kids there.
Have you read the news the past few years?
About all the lead-tainted toys and food contaminations coming out of China.
Is that what you want to give your kids?

well my wife went xmas shopping at kmart and could not find any toys not from china.
kmart wharehouses are union. the only true way to buy american made is if you make it urself.
problem is not the stores its the manufactuers

Just a reminder to all, does anyone remember when Walmart first opened? Thier slogan was All items made in the USA. I can remember those banners at the stores. Of course after that came NAFTA, CAFTA and all those other AFTAs. Look at the trade defecit, if we would put taxes on imports to make things a little more even things might change, but about the only things other countries want that are made here are bluejeans, and even those are made elsewhere now.

Anybody that owns a Co.wants to make a profit that means buy cheap sell cheaper than everybody else Not many buying high and selling high these days.
The same one's saying don't buy at Wal-Mart will go to a sports pay $100s for a ticket to see some juiced up player buy a #5 hot dog $10 beer but will not ask if it is union made.

I asked one of the managers at a walmart store if he got a raise before or after they remodeled all the stores?he was on the side of the road outta gas.so i stopped and asked and even helped

I asked one of the managers at a walmart store if he got a raise before or after they remodeled all the stores?he was on the side of the road outta gas.so i stopped and asked and even helped

That was so nice but whats your point?
I have stopped and helped people with gas and flat tires too. And they didnt work at Wal-Mart but drove $50,000 or more cars and trucks. And my point is you don't have to work at Wal-Mart to run out of gas

maybe the people at Walmart are coming around

Maybe the people who are running Walmart are beginning to see the light. I may be shopping at Walmart someday (maybe). I will wait to see how this turns out, but on the face it seems like a sincere concern that people have health benefits.

Wal-Mart supports new health initiatives

25 years ago I was working with a kid who just got out of college. He told me whenever he had extra money he would buy some walmart stock. I said what the hell is walmart! He told me the story about them opening up stores in the County Seats. The stock runs up and splits, again and again....He said it was going to pay for his house. He was kinda nerdy, but I know it probably payed for his house.

:clap:Come October,it will be 6 years since we have been in a Walmart{not counting delivering to the local stores}So here's to Walmart:nutkick: send the whole family to China :clap:

WOW..Only thing Amwerican made anymore are:cars,and
toilet paper

Maybe the people who are running Walmart are beginning to see the light. I may be shopping at Walmart someday (maybe). I will wait to see how this turns out, but on the face it seems like a sincere concern that people have health benefits.

Wal-Mart supports new health initiatives

After boycotting walmart for about 5 years,I started shopping there again. How can I be angry at walmart when our union is selling us out to benefit themselves; making sure they get those union dues.Walmart is not really any different than most successful retailers, they are just the largest and thus get the most attention.

After boycotting walmart for about 5 years,I started shopping there again. How can I be angry at walmart when our union is selling us out to benefit themselves; making sure they get those union dues.Walmart is not really any different than most successful retailers, they are just the largest and thus get the most attention.

You guy are just selling out like the rest of the country. Then they can't figure why things are like they are. You buy this ::shit:: from the politicians that its a world economy as they sell you out and ship your jobs overseas. Now you are supporting these other countries instead of doing without some things cause you are spoiled. Stand up and fight back now before it's too late or teach your kids to speak Chinese.

Its called free trade and we need it... wtf
Quit working overtime and so the laid off guys underneath us dont have to shop at wal-mart

Quit working overtime and so the laid off guys underneath us dont have to shop at wal-mart

Yea right, like that would ever happen. The "clocksuckers" only care about themselves, everyone knows that.

You guy are just selling out like the rest of the country. Then they can't figure why things are like they are. You buy this ::shit:: from the politicians that its a world economy as they sell you out and ship your jobs overseas. Now you are supporting these other countries instead of doing without some things cause you are spoiled. Stand up and fight back now before it's too late or teach your kids to speak Chinese.

What,do you think the other stores sell only made in the usa products.You need to wake up and realize that you can boycott walmart until h*ll freezes over and it won't make a bit of difference.The government needs to make changes to penalize companies for moving plants overseas and to that third world country south of us. By the way ,while in walmart I saw plenty of stuff MADE IN THE USA.I'm hoping the "Free Choice Act" passes and maybe they can unionize walmart.

What,do you think the other stores sell only made in the usa products.You need to wake up and realize that you can boycott walmart until h*ll freezes over and it won't make a bit of difference.The government needs to make changes to penalize companies for moving plants overseas and to that third world country south of us. By the way ,while in walmart I saw plenty of stuff MADE IN THE USA.I'm hoping the "Free Choice Act" passes and maybe they can unionize walmart.

I'm not saying not to shop in Wall-Fart I'm saying start buying things only made in the USA. We don't need free trade we need manufacturing jobs back in the USA.

who do you think started to tell manufactureing or any us company we will only pay X amount for your stuff?WALMART. so what happened next, they sent all makeings of anything to cheap countrys to make, so they can sell there stuff to walmart. do you remember when the said they only sell "made in the usa" after sam died, and than they were caught lieing? F%^K walmart, they had a bunch to do with the start of usa bussiness leaveing this country just to survive. than just about every other retail sales followed. i'll bet the ones that came up with the "measters" phrase do all there shopping at WALMART.

Yea right, like that would ever happen. The "clocksuckers" only care about themselves, everyone knows that.

I agree with you. I say take a day off each week so they have to use JR. men. Spread the wealth is the spirit we should have as a union but that seems to have gone away. Like you say these guys are afraid of loosing a little because they are spoiled and afraid their families will not stand with them. Hay this all started years ago with the farmers as they sold them out everyone watched but no one did a thing (cause you can get veggies from other countries you didn't miss a meal) then they just keep going down the line. The middle class has to stop it. STOP BEING SCARED. STAND UP FOR THE RIGHT THING AND GET OUR JOBS BACK. STOP SELLING OUT

Should we boycott YRC also? Don't they have dealings in China? How about instead of whining about China made goods,start your own business and make your own products. Oh that's right can't make any profit in THIS COUNTRY! GOD FORBID A SMALL BUSINESS RUN BY AN AMERICAN. Go get a dark tan, and put a towel on your head and the U.S.(s.r.)will give you a motel to run or a gas station. The point is everyone needs to get their head out their @$$ and wakeup to what is happening to our country.