Do these drivers exist?

Discussion in 'Truck Drivers Wanted' started by HaulnProfit, Aug 17, 2016.

Do these drivers exist?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Ha...good luck buddy!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. HaulnProfit

HaulnProfit New Member

I have roughly 10 years in transportation and have worked in both operations and sales during my career. I started at Con-way and am now working for a 3PL controlling $50M+ in domestic transportation spend in all types of modes, FB, Van, Specialized, LTL, etc.

I have a friend that started a small freight brokerage and has a unique opportunity with a construction company that has multiple projects throughout the states each year. He reached out to me to see if I can help him solve a problem. Each job is different but essentially requires a few different types of trailers; RGN's and some type of dirt work trailer (examples include: walking floor, live bottom, belly dumps, end dumps, etc.)

He is looking for independent owner operators that bring experience in both heavy haul and this type of work. Heavy haul for these projects typically involves the mobilization and demobilization of equipment. Projects can vary in length from 3 weeks to 3 months in all areas of the country. He is looking for drivers that are open to partnering, providing excellent service, are safe and are experienced pulling multiple types of equipment.

He is not asking the driver/s to bring all the equipment or even any equipment. This broker can certainly rent, lease or even purchase equipment based on the job but is certainly not a carrier. Depending on the jobs, length of time and other variables, drivers can be flown into location to pick-up rental equipment, drive in their own tractor and pick-up a rental trailer, or even bring their own equipment.

If you or somebody you know fits this criteria, please reply to me at tegan.hauck@haulnprofit.com. Please include area of country you are domiciled and years of experience with type of equipment.

2. Victor Sousa

Victor Sousa New Member

Yeah they do exist. Contact the good shipping firm.