Do These Truck Drivers Have License To Kill

Dockworker

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
A Russian compilation of some of the most nasty and deadly road crashes due to negligence and rash driving of some really unscrupulous truck drivers.

[video=youtube_share;0_04gHddyxc]http://youtu.be/0_04gHddyxc[/video]

It should be pointed out that not all of the accidents in the video were the fault of the truck driver. There were a couple that it appeared that driver's of 4-wheelers caused the accidents.

Also, I saw signs in an Asian language in at least one of the clips, so they aren't all Russian bad drivers.

Not that I am defending these numbskulls or anything . . . . . . .

Merry Christmas everyone!

i think so as well....

seems like the only voices i hear on the cb radio these days are russian or arabic....

It is scary how many of the cut rate drivers can't speak English. I don't know how they follow road signs. It is difficult for mechanics working at truck shops to interpret their language & diagnose a mechanical problem.

It is scary how many of the cut rate drivers can't speak English. I don't know how they follow road signs. It is difficult for mechanics working at truck shops to interpret their language & diagnose a mechanical problem.

"cut raTE DrIVer's" are hired by cut rate carriers...

sorry, i just posted to something woody posted.....he's got me all screwed up typing..!!!

There is a aerospace contractor where I pick up and deliver airplane parts that is in the same business park as a place that roasts coffee. The place I go to has some loading docks that are not used, and the inside of the doors are blocked. The freight that comes and goes is strictly flatbed, no vans at all. The warehouse manager there is always mad because he will come to work in the morning and there will be a truck with a dry van backed up to one of the docks, and some ignorant driver who only speaks enough English to demand the guy unload his truck will be there raising a fuss.

And they always have stuff that is supposed to go to the coffee place.

The guy where I go doesn't understand how these idiots can even navigate the country, or how they are able to get a CDL.

I have to say I agree.

Sometimes when I encounter these guys I just wanna grab the keys to their truck and throw them as far as I can, then get in my rig and drive away.