ABF | Do we want tyson or someone else negotiating for us?

Do you want johnson or someone else in charge?

• Total voters
But that letter was sent by ABF personnel. As much as we mostly agree on this ABF does not get to choose who they negotiate with. If and when the IBT sends such a letter with TJ cc'd, that would have some meaning.

BTW I thought Plunger Joe had bid us farewell here. :shrug:

I'm sure everyone, by now , has the letter from ABF demanding to be released from the NMFA. I think it's critical, now that we insist on a contract that ends concurrently with YRC's MOU. That's the only way to restore the NMFA. Solidarity is strength, Brothers!

But that letter was sent by ABF personnel. As much as we mostly agree on this ABF does not get to choose who they negotiate with. If and when the IBT sends such a letter with TJ cc'd, that would have some meaning.

BTW I thought Plunger Joe had bid us farewell here. :shrug:

Your day is coming johnny. You don't need Tyson. You got the best negotiator in da world right in your mist. The Docker. He prepares extremely hard. He's a very articulate and skillful prostituting attorney who is capable of lashing back at McReynolds. But Judy loves you all anyway. She's your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows how to treat real men.

Dominos.gif

Your day is coming johnny. You don't need Tyson. You got the best negotiator in da world right in your mist. The Docker. He prepares extremely hard. He's a very articulate and skillful prostituting attorney who is capable of lashing back at McReynolds. But Judy loves you all anyway. She's your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows how to treat real men.

Dominos.gif
joe stay on the topic. Your Judy bashing has no place on this topic. Again you have nothing to contribute and all you do is sound stupid and are disruptive. Either post information or get off this forum.

joe stay on the topic. Your Judy bashing has no place on this topic. Again you have nothing to contribute and all you do is sound stupid and are disruptive. Either post information or get off this forum.

One of your boys feels free to fire insults directed to me..that prompted the nasty reply. Ask him for me to show a little class and direct his insults to me.

One of your boys feels free to fire insults directed to me..that prompted the nasty reply. Ask him for me to show a little class and direct his insults to me.
Did you ever stop to think it is because you are always disruptive and never really on topic. If you want to bash Judy start your own thread somewhere else not here. Then you can spend all day posting to yourself. Stay on topic and stop the personal bashing.

Why are you always wanting to argue with a Mod when you are clearly in the wrong and cry about other posters not treating you with respect? You may want to go and re-read that warning...in case you haven't realized this yet...the warning was for your Judy bashing having nothing to do with this thread and is definitely not one of his boys! So that means that you were crying and whining again about me and in case you haven't noticed...I'm never shy or reserved when it comes to telling it like it is when you're involved by proving your lies and deceptions...which you obviously consider insults.

Face the facts Joe...you were proven wrong by both Muler and myself and the only recourse you could seem to muster up was to bash Judy because you sure couldn't dispute those facts that you were confronted with...could you? As far as I know...it wasn't Judy that was the one insulting you...was it?

Again...it is not our fault that the poll shows just how much trust everyone has in Tyson these days...is it?

Because he is Plunger Joe.

You're right ABFer...I forgot who I was replying to...lol

I think that someone is just furious on how the poll is going thus just lashing out. Since I don't want to get accused of not directing that to him personally again...listen up Joe...I think that you are just furious about how the current poll is going...am I right?

You're right ABFer...I forgot who I was replying to...lol

I think that someone is just furious on how the poll is going thus just lashing out. Since I don't want to get accused of not directing that to him personally again...listen up Joe...I think that you are just furious about how the current poll is going...am I right?

No, you're not right..you're illogical and self centered. Tyson stopped ABF from bolting in '08 and he gave you all the resources you would have needed to handle the flood of YRC freight if YRC tanked but you want someone else?
crazy.gif
Go for it. Then say goodbye to the pension. That could be a problem if you only got less then 25 years. You people worry me. You'll give away the store. Oh well, YRC will carry on with the NMFA/pension. It was nice having you on board but we are going in a different direction April 2013. If that UPS company pension sucks like they say it does..the ABF company pension will suck more. That's not cool. You're in a world of hurt right now.

You people worry me. You'll give away the store. Oh well, YRC will carry on with the NMFA/pension.

Now...that is funny Joe...you really should of been a comedian.
roflmao.gif

So tell me...who was it that gave away the store?

Also tell me how YRC will carry on with the pension...inquiring minds want to know?

It was nice having you on board but we are going in a different direction April 2013.

First of all...I would like to know just who "we" are...do you have a mouse in your pocket?

Second...it's true...we the ABF Teamsters will be going in the direction of moving up...just what direction do you plan on going?

One of your boys feels free to fire insults directed to me

Are you sure that you don't want to take the time to whine and cry some more to the Mods about how you are treated?

By the way Joe...you never answered me...what do you think of the results so far in this poll?

No, you're not right..you're illogical and self centered. Tyson stopped ABF from bolting in '08 and he gave you all the resources you would have needed to handle the flood of YRC freight if YRC tanked but you want someone else?
crazy.gif
Go for it. Then say goodbye to the pension. That could be a problem if you only got less then 25 years. You people worry me. You'll give away the store. Oh well, YRC will carry on with the NMFA/pension. It was nice having you on board but we are going in a different direction April 2013. If that UPS company pension sucks like they say it does..the ABF company pension will suck more. That's not cool. You're in a world of hurt right now.
Lets see joe, who makes up master freight yrc, holland new penn & abf what do 3 of the 4 have in common? Ding ,ding,ding thats right joe their all owned by yrc so please tell me what kind of leverage/pull did abf have during contract negotiations im going to take a guess & say zero....thats why they signed a me to....

crazy.gif
There he is Brothers Mr. Negative. Carry on the NMFA WHO, we are now the only company actually fulfilling the NMFA. And we are still contributing fully to the pension funds. yrc isn't even paying into some of the funds at all. I didn't hear joe talk about those funds that yrc isn't even in any more. So what are they going to carry on. Again he knows not what he is talking about. Just like his hero TURNCOAT he is a sell out at this time. We the ABF Teamsters will have the industry GOLD STANDARD AGREEMENT and he is jealous. We will be moving forward in 2013 not backwards and again he is jealous. He may have his pension affected and he is scared. And that's right he won't have a vote on the matter either. Maybe him and the TURNCOAT can sit on the sidelines and watch. YOUR DECIDING BROTHER ALWAYS!

Last edited by a moderator:
crazy.gif

Are you drunk or are you really that stupid? Yrc will carry on with the nmfa and pension???? Yrc's mou's shredded the contract and with the reduced contributions, yrc made sure the pension is toast. Nothing to move on with there Plunger. The tools to handle the flood of yrc freight?? Go look at Big R's posts. Yrc's freight would be absorbed by the industry with hardly a blink!
Another great post of pure ignorance there plunger!

Are you drunk or are you really that stupid? Yrc will carry on with the nmfa and pension???? Yrc's mou's shredded the contract and with the reduced contributions, yrc made sure the pension is toast. Nothing to move on with there Plunger. The tools to handle the flood of yrc freight?? Go look at Big R's posts. Yrc's freight would be absorbed by the industry with hardly a blink!
Another great post of pure ignorance there plunger!

Well if it isn't the illiterate wizard showman turning the tables on his inquisitors. Look professor, YRC is at least in the game with the pension. That pension may never be what it once was. So you're screwed anyway but ABF opting out would be even worse for all. YRC had a $6-$7B market at the time. ABF would have been swamped with it. They were relying heavily on it. Failing that, the predatory pricing, and the law-suit. ABF is where they are at now. Like I said before. Tyson prevented ABF from exiting the NMFA in '08 and he will do it again in 2013.

McReynolds mentioned the orphan/pension issue. Maybe they will refuse to honor pension contributions to whom they consider orphans. The withdrawal penalty? They are saying come and take it from me. ABF Inc has a history of failure as far as bolting so figure on ABF not being allowed to exit. They will have their own version of a shredded contract..to what degree is the question. This is a business reality that you have no clue to grasp. You enjoyed too many years of gimme gimme. So watch it slim66, my plunger has its eye on you. It's a plunger designed for ignorant people like you. Instant flush and Bingo, you're in the sewer with the rest of the crapola

Failing that, the predatory pricing, and the law-suit. ABF is where they are at now.

You were asked before to produce proof to show that ABF used predatory pricing...but never could...so why do you still insist on telling this lie?

Show proof please...

You were asked before to produce proof to show that ABF used predatory pricing...but never could...so why do you still insist on telling this lie?

Show proof please...
Prove you did not
Memorandum from Bill Zollars on Management's Salary Cuts | Teamsters for a Democratic Union
You calling Bill Zollars a liar?
Frozen credit markets, drops in manufacturing, declines in consumer confidence, low shipping volumes and predatory price-cutting by our competitors are taking a financial toll on the YRC Worldwide companies.

nice try Mr competitor

Zollars alone took a financial toll on YRC.He destroyed everything he touched,And where does he say ABF?Everybody knows what Fedex and conway were doing.