Estes | Do you keep money and seniority if you come back within a year?

dnr1262

TB Lurker
Credits
Looking for some helpful information. Does anyone know if you keep your money and seniority if you quit and come back within a year? Any help is appreciated....thanks!

You do not. We had a guy quit and come back in about 6 months. He lost his seniority and his pay. He took it to Richmond and it didnt change anything.

Mildew in right, under normal circumstances... What they define "normal circumstances", may be different than yours...... I would get it approved before I would come back..

When he came back, he tried to negotiate for at least his pay back. TM told him no dice, couldn't be done since he quit. He asked Richmond and they agreed. He needed a job and came back anyway.

The company only offered the pay and time back to the employees that got let go in the 2009 rif if they got rehired within a 1 year time period..... anyone that leaves the company on his / her own terms always starts over it has always been that way here

We had a guy leave and come back within a 6 month period. He was standing in line waiting to clock in one morning and said he'd be glad when his 90 days were up and he got his seniority back, the TM and everyone else in line looked at him and chuckled and told him, it don't work like that. You start all over, think twice before jumping to that green grass down the street.

We had a guy leave and come back within a 6 month period. He was standing in line waiting to clock in one morning and said he'd be glad when his 90 days were up and he got his seniority back, the TM and everyone else in line looked at him and chuckled and told him, it don't work like that. You start all over, think twice before jumping to that green grass down the street.

Or get something in writing before you jump, if you can... I don't think you will, but you can try...LOL