XPO | Do you think we will get a very nice raise after the new tax plan is enacted?

yes I did but when I hit the results button it does nothing. Does that mean I have no class :biggrin new:
My wife’s income is high ( she’s one of those highly educated types) my guess is together we would be solid middle class in are area. My area is made up of a lot of households that have incomes over $200,000 / yr they consider themselves middle class . 10 yrs ago there was an article in the Philadelphia Inquire on what is considered upper middle class in the Philadelphia suburbs/ mainline area and a household income of $300,000/ yr was a starting point.( no :horseshit:) . Our dollar here does not go as far as someone in the Midwest. ( no complaining just stating) .
Hell, the garbage truck driver here that works the for the township makes near $28.00 an hr plus fully paid benefits ( good for him).
That’s why we can’t get quality people here. We can’t pull them from other jobs.
We live in flyover country. Above middleclass by a little bit. 14 years ago our house cost $130,000. 2300 square ft. Every thing in our house is natural gas. Budget for gas is $40.00 a month.

In my area a $100,000 grand a year and a family of 4 would not buy you much in the way of a house and barely buy you an entry ticket to the lower middle class but I understand it would be different in other parts country.

TSdiusq.jpg