Yellow | Dock Steward

metalmikex

TB Regular
Credits
From reading in the past, You said sometimes
you worked in the yard switching correct?

Do you have your CDL's ?

Are all the switchers at 671 required
to have CDL's?

Thanks for the info.

Mike

metalmikex said:

Do you have your CDL's ?

to have CDL's?

Thanks for the info.

Mike
Hey Mike........Yea, when they get behind in the yard, RDWY has a list of qualified switchers that they send out. Nothing wrong with a little break from the freight!!:cool: It's not required to have your CDL's to switch at 671. Some of the guys that came in on the change asked the same thing. I don't know why it would be required. We are driving on private property with a speed limit of 10mph. I can see where RDWY would want you to have your CDL, so they put you out on the street when they need you. I don't have my CDL........yet, working on it now. You never know when they may come in handy. DS.

metalmikex said:

Do you have your CDL's ?

to have CDL's?

Thanks for the info.

Mike
The only requirement to be a switcher at 671 is to be able to yell at a WildBoard Driver

671CityBoy said:
The only requirement to be a switcher at 671 is to be able to yell at a WildBoard Driver
They would need CDL's to find you in the pickle park sleepin'!!!!!!!:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

ok I am gonna Get Bold here

hillbilly frog said:
They would need CDL's to find you in the pickle park sleepin'!!!!!!!
Yeah!!! sleeping.... But why are you there :shout: :hysterical: :roll1: :whistle:

OK guys....I know I work the dock, but....you will have to explain what you guys are talking about here to us "nubies". Or do you want to go there??:shutup2: DS.

just give it time

Docksteward said:
OK guys....I know I work the dock, but....you will have to explain what you guys are talking about here to us "nubies". Or do you want to go there??:shutup2: DS.
You will find out DS when you get on the road..... :whistle: :whistle:

Docksteward said:
Just flash your lights D.S. when you go into the rest area, you'll get a learn'in. :d6625240:

P.S. Happy 1000th post:birthday:

serta said:
Just flash your lights D.S. when you go into the rest area, you'll get a learn'in.
P.S. Happy 1000th post:birthday:
Thanks serta, the posts came quick. I don't think I will try the "light flashing" deal!!:wacko: I'll leave that to the pros!! DS.

Docksteward said:
Thanks serta, the posts came quick. I don't think I will try the "light flashing" deal!!:wacko: I'll leave that to the pros!! DS.
Try it DS. CB Savage will find you.