Estes | dock supervisors...... E PLAN

getnporkd

TB Lurker
Credits
any one out there (supposed to be) using the "eplan"??..... i think personally its the biggest waste of time/money. i can do the same thing on a piece of paper that that stupid thing is supposed to do.... ne thoughts?

I thought it worked pretty good for me when I was working on the hub, always had a idea then what I had coming at me so to speak, if I knew I had a certain kind of freight that was heavy or light and so on, with the E plan I know where to find certain freight.
But then when stuff doe'nt get entered right in the system it screws you anyway, but all in all I like the E plan.
But we not worried about that Freight anymore we got knocked of the Hub, and now we just driving freight down the road, hangin out alot.

E Plan is for City Dispatch... It tells the AM Supervisor how to do his routes and how many drivers he needs...It knows nothing about the customer....It's a piece of crap,in my book..Causes you to potentially lose customers by NOT delivering their freight...If he didn't need it, he wouldn't have ordered it...

E Plan is for City Dispatch... It tells the AM Supervisor how to do his routes and how many drivers he needs...It knows nothing about the customer....It's a piece of crap,in my book..Causes you to potentially lose customers by NOT delivering their freight...If he didn't need it, he wouldn't have ordered it...

Roadway used a plan like E Plan. It would tell how many city drivers to use and the city dispatcher would call in a couple less then what was needed.

got that right..... i can do on a peice of paper what the suits think their "E plan" can do. not one of them has EVER ran a dock and they are clueless. keep wastin money rob on useless junk!!! ur so called "compliance and field support" is a joke. let one of them run a dock for a week.... they may make it to tues!!!

got that right..... i can do on a peice of paper what the suits think their "E plan" can do. not one of them has EVER ran a dock and they are clueless. keep wastin money rob on useless junk!!! ur so called "compliance and field support" is a joke. let one of them run a dock for a week.... they may make it to tues!!!

Seems like it "ties your hands",IMO...Like I said, the customer wants his freight or he wouldn't have had it shipped....Get it to him....

come on drivers, the eplan is here to help you

I have no dog in the hunt, shifty, I just see why the drivers are getting back so late and schedules and extra board are leaving later and later...If they leave and get back late, we get back late,one vicious cycle all week...