XPO | Dock Workers Laid Off

Seems to be the typical winter slowdown coupled with the uncertainty heading into an election year.

Seems to be a slow down across the LTL sector..Saia is laying off as well..Hope you guys can survive the slow period.
I remember years ago my father use to tell me " an election year was always a good year for business" it seems those years are long gone!

I remember years ago my father use to tell me " an election year was always a good year for business" it seems those years are long gone!

Just wait until after Trump wins this thing and people really freak out. And are we on the verge of WWIII or the second Civil War or both ?

Just wait until after Trump wins this thing and people really freak out. And are we on the verge of WWIII or the second Civil War or both ?

I'm a conservative and Trump is just using emotional appeal..He has no substance and god help us if he or Hillary wins..Can't be any worse that the present but still..It is just choosing the lesser of all the evils..

I'm a conservative and Trump is just using emotional appeal..He has no substance and god help us if he or Hillary wins..Can't be any worse that the present but still..It is just choosing the lesser of all the evils..
Every four years, same thing, choose the lesser of two evils. I won't vote for either one. I will write in my choice.

If Trump wins? No chance, that guy is an idiot. I am an independent and I will vote for Clinton before I vote for Trump. If the Republicans were smart they would nominate Rand Paul. I would vote for him, he seems very intelligent and practical.

Drivers can be poor loaders to. The dock issues at my barn are directly related to management. A poorly loaded trailer is the result of a poorly supervised operation. Supervisors walk around with the attitude, if I don't see a problem there is no problem. People need to be held accountable for poor work and some will need to be fired, dockworkers and drivers. Some of the best employees at my place or dockworkers and I would hate to see them get let go.
all work places are the same! you have a few excellent workers,you have a few useless workers,and everyone else falls somewhere in between, reguardless of job title! as for the grey shirts its simple, those who can, do!,those who cant manage!!!! from what i see bad behavior gets rewarded around here!!!!

I'd like to see the reasoning for voting for Hillary.......and you can't use her crotch as a reason.
Most Democrats will vote for her, but they never explain why. So it must just be that (D) that follows her name.

:wtflol:

I'd like to see the reasoning for voting for Hillary.......and you can't use her crotch as a reason.
Most Democrats will vote for her, but they never explain why. So it must just be that (D) that follows her name.

:wtflol:
Its a fact that independent voters decide presidential elections. I would not vote for Trump because he is a loose cannon with a big mouth and no leadership abilities. I don't want to vote for Clinton but as much as I distrust her, I distrust Trump even more.

At least Trump has some success stories from his lifetime. What are Hillary's? Oh, she has a bush, so we need another historic election since those always work out so good. We don't need another Bush and we don't need our first bush. She's a fraud.

At least Trump has some success stories from his lifetime. What are Hillary's? Oh, she has a bush, so we need another historic election since those always work out so good. We don't need another Bush and we don't need our first bush. She's a fraud.
I am just telling you what I think. If you like Trump vote for him. I won't and I don't think a majority of Americans will either. Reality TV stars have no business running the United States.

But neither does a lying bitch. If you like to be lied to, go ahead and vote for her. Most people don't like it though. It's already been established that she lied and should be behind bars. Other than that, she's a democrat, I still haven't heard why anyone would vote for her. Everyone agrees that the economy is stagnant and ISIS is coming for us, but she'll continue another 4 or 8 years of Obama's policies. She won't win.

But neither does a lying bitch. If you like to be lied to, go ahead and vote for her. Most people don't like it though. It's already been established that she lied and should be behind bars. Other than that, she's a democrat, I still haven't heard why anyone would vote for her. Everyone agrees that the economy is stagnant and ISIS is coming for us, but she'll continue another 4 or 8 years of Obama's policies. She won't win.
I said I would vote for her before I would for Trump. I DID NOT SAY I WAS VOTING FOR HER NO MATTER WHAT SO STOP PREACHING TO ME. If you as Republican don't want her to win then nominate someone thoughtful, rational, and trustworthy. I suggested Rand Paul but its up to you, I don't have a say in the matter.

No can do on the Rand Paul suggestion. I won't be voting for him, although I do like the guy. I'm a Conservative......and he isn't. However, I would vote for him before Hillary.

He has some conservative leanings, but he's weak on foreign policy as far as I'm concerned. I don't even pay much attention to his current campaign speeches since he has no chance of winning. Nice guy, but has no chance of winning.

He has some conservative leanings, but he's weak on foreign policy as far as I'm concerned. I don't even pay much attention to his current campaign speeches since he has no chance of winning. Nice guy, but has no chance of winning.
What about the governor of Ohio? I like him to.

Kasich........**** poor immigration policy. He wants to keep the flood gates open. I refuse to vote for any candidate that will not secure the border. Illegals flooding our system affects our entire country. (I.E. Crime, medical facilities, welfare, college funding, disease, jobs)