Estes | Does anyone know exactly which (locations) YRC terminals Estes bought?

More Kool-Aid please Mr. Zollars.

you own it about the same way that company owns I-80 in Indiana. see you pay 122million up front, lease back to us, and then we will regain control of said properties, whether or not "you decide to sell"and the buy-back price is allready part of the deal.... So what you really did was lend us money:d6625240: Thanks:loser:

What is the locked in buyback price? Didn't notice it in the 8-K.:loser:

you own it about the same way that company owns I-80 in Indiana. see you pay 122million up front, lease back to us, and then we will regain control of said properties, whether or not "you decide to sell"and the buy-back price is allready part of the deal.... So what you really did was lend us money:d6625240: Thanks:loser:

if you all get sick of wasting the money we gave ya we have a lot more

What is the locked in buyback price? Didn't notice it in the 8-K.:loser:

read real stuff you mean truckingboards is ... is ..... you mean there is real truth not some big steering wheel holders that know everything :duh:

you don;t really think that ROB will use this lease money from all these terminals to bank-roll estes ltl business do you? if you guys perhaps could'nt make it on your own-ltl- only one setting pretty is ROB,cause at least he will still have lease money and properties. all that money that subsituary gets from these properties isn't going to give you a raise or help match your 401k, or buy you new equipment.it's just makeing ROB richer.

you don;t really think that ROB will use this lease money from all these terminals to bank-roll estes ltl business do you? if you guys perhaps could'nt make it on your own-ltl- only one setting pretty is ROB,cause at least he will still have lease money and properties. all that money that subsituary gets from these properties isn't going to give you a raise or help match your 401k, or buy you new equipment.it's just makeing ROB richer.

They don't care. They all hang on him like a litter of puppies. I can see him now playing 18 with all of em dangling from his teats. There he goes into the club house for drinks. "Little puppy bowls of beer for my little kiss a$$es , and bring me a Zima and a grilled possum sandwich". He orders from the waitress. TE out.....

They don't care. They all hang on him like a litter of puppies. I can see him now playing 18 with all of em dangling from his teats. There he goes into the club house for drinks. "Little puppy bowls of beer for my little kiss a$$es , and bring me a Zima and a grilled possum sandwich". He orders from the waitress. TE out.....

Very creative alliteration, I like it. I don't spend too much time trying to guess at Rob's motivations, he is the owner of this company after all and these decisions are his to make. I might start worrying if he asks for 10% of my pay back. My ex will be pissed.:flame:

:biglaugh:Man....put down the crack pipe and slowly back away....you gotta be stoned to really believe all that.:hysterical:
If you keep on wasting your money on dope your not gonna be able to pay us next months rent on your terminal.

As TE has seen, and possibly Flstc2000, the "We hate our jobs and are powerless to do anything about it" Forum is elsewhere, feel free to go find it.:loser::nutkick::smilie_132:

exactly...these guys can't seem to understand that it is possible to be happy with a job and a company.

I would like to extend the same invitation to them to find a "I hate everything and you should to" forum a subscribe to it.

Here is yet another "channel 19 expert" that thinks he knows everything about a company, but is really only guessing to make himself sound smart.

Next he will be giving medical advice and then after that he will put on his lawyer hat and give some legal advice.

exactly...these guys can't seem to understand that it is possible to be happy with a job and a company.

I would like to extend the same invitation to them to find a "I hate everything and you should to" forum a subscribe to it.

They already have a hate everything forum. It says Union drivers only.

That's how these guys work KD. That's how they fuel their aggrevation. Not happy with their jobs-not happy with their TM- Not happy with their owner. They can't stand it that the "LITTLE COMPANY FROM VIRGINIA" is doing so well. But, as I said, let them do their bashing of us and we'll see who comes out on top. Rob is a "BEAN COUNTER", I'm married to one. They NEVER live in the present, they always look ahead.:smilie_132:

That's how these guys work KD. That's how they fuel their aggrevation. Not happy with their jobs-not happy with their TM- Not happy with their owner. They can't stand it that the "LITTLE COMPANY FROM VIRGINIA" is doing so well. But, as I said, let them do their bashing of us and we'll see who comes out on top. Rob is a "BEAN COUNTER", I'm married to one. They NEVER live in the present, they always look ahead.:smilie_132:

Yes no doubt brother...:thumbsup:

As TE has seen, and possibly Flstc2000, the "We hate our jobs and are powerless to do anything about it" Forum is elsewhere, feel free to go find it.:loser::nutkick::smilie_132:

I don't hate my job. Show me where I said that. Once again, your beer fueled illusions constrict your eyesight.