Does anyone know exactly which (locations) YRC terminals Estes bought?

Discussion in 'Estes Express Lines' started by MONTANANY, Feb 25, 2009.

1. flstc2000

flstc2000 Member

Many are ... you are but one.

2. flstc2000

flstc2000 Member

Another one that jumps in before reading something other then the last post !
    ABF is south of the M D line, isn't it ? Profitable, you bet, cash reserves, you bet, could they buy something, you bet. Watch out Estes ... cash is king and "Rob" likes his money.

3. Kings disciple

Kings disciple Ecc. 12:13

Now you are putting words in my mouth. I never stated anybody was done. That"s dirty pool on your part, either that or you can't read.

I quoted the opinion of another yrc hand and you said there were others with other outfits that feel the same...wrong. I'm not jumping to any conclusion because I do not know how all this will work out for yrc. Please read all the comment before you post.

4. Kings disciple

There ya go....:thumbsup:

5. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

I can't beleive his dream is gone KD. I think he has listened to closely to the media telling him how bad things are and he's ready to throw the towel in. We are very happy with our situation here at Estes. Yes, we've had freinds and family layed off here and we are a family here. Much more of a family than any union could ever give us. You see we have people at the top than have worked the dock, drove POS trucks and had to deal with the elements,just like we have to do, That's why we are proud of our "LITTLE COMPANY FROM VIRGINIA". So I really hope you find what your looking for but in the meantime let us deal with our "LITTLE COMPANY FROM VIRGINIA".Have a great day and "We'll see ya down the road".:smilie_132:

6. Kings disciple

:biglaugh:Now you are acting like you know how Rob thinks. Dang no wonder I never got to be a teamster....ya gotta be a mind reader to be one!:biglaugh:

7. flstc2000

flstc2000 Member

I have said that before of many who chime in without reading previous posts. I do read each post to my specific replies.

8. Kings disciple

Take it easy Rman...see ya later...:smilie_132:

9. Kings disciple

Ok then that only leaves you putting words in my mouth about me saying some co. is done. Like I said "dirty pool".

10. Starkravinloon

Sorry I just get so emotional. HOLD ME!!!!:biglaugh:

11. Kings disciple

heres ya some love there bro :console:...:biglaugh:I always wanted to use that smiley.

12. kantgetryte

kantgetryte Well-Known Member

FYI I read all the posts prior to posting,original question was how many YRC terms were bought and where? And everything was rolling fine in a 'non-union forum' until the 3 wise men showed up with their panties in a bunch! And yes,ABF does have locations south of the Mason-Dixon and I would add, a well run Co. Maybe you fellas should get together,buy them lunch and maybe pick their brains and find out how they stayed glued together

13. flstc2000

flstc2000 Member

Show me were you said anything nice about YRC or their employees ?
    Sorry, but to look back for a specific rebuttal concerning "done" is something I don't care to do. You do however seem quite content is argue every fine point of my posts, so I must be hitting that "nerve" you talked about before. You know ... the one you thought you hit with me !

14. flstc2000

flstc2000 Member

This is not a non-union forum, just a company that is non-union forum. It is an open forum, open to any discussion pertaining to whatever the subject is. As long as I don't advocate the "U", or incite those to join, then I am allowed to debate, interject, and post away to my pleasure.
    If you free I have violated the rules, please hit the button and report me.

15. Starkravinloon

:
    That was a bit much KD.:biglaugh:Just a hand shake would do.

16. Kings disciple

That's easy...just go to the post were I quoted the yrc driver and said my heart goes out to these guys. Or go back a few more and see were I stated several times that "I hope yrc makes it because I got alot of friends over there." But you won't do that because it will prove you wrong.
    The reason you don't "care" to look back for a rebuttal concerning "done" is you know it's not there. Who's got the head in the sand now?

17. Kings disciple

ok...I've just been wanting to use that smiley so long I could'nt help it! :biglaugh:

18. Starkravinloon

Stay calm 2000. Ranting is my job.:biglaugh:No one on here is going to report no one.Unless you refuse to let me rant.:flame:

19. Kings disciple

:ShakeHandsNah:here's your hand shake RMan...:biglaugh:

20. Starkravinloon

I AM ON:flame:TODAY!!!!