Estes | Does anyone know exactly which (locations) YRC terminals Estes bought?

That's easy...just go to the post were I quoted the yrc driver and said my heart goes out to these guys. Or go back a few more and see were I stated several times that "I hope yrc makes it because I got alot of friends over there." But you won't do that because it will prove you wrong.
The reason you don't "care" to look back for a rebuttal concerning "done" is you know it's not there. Who's got the head in the sand now?

And where did I ever bash Estes ? Now that I think about it, you have said that about YRC. You still feel I don't have any right to say what I feel here however ... do you ? Can't get over the fact that someone doesn't buy into what you believe.

And where did I ever bash Estes ? Now that I think about it, you have said that about YRC. You still feel I don't have any right to say what I feel here however ... do you ? Can't get over the fact that someone doesn't buy into what you believe.

Ok guys the man with the black and white stripped shirt and whistle is going to come.:biglaugh:

or maybe this one....ring any bells?
ABF is south of the M D line, isn't it ? Profitable, you bet, cash reserves, you bet, could they buy something, you bet. Watch out Estes ... cash is king and "Rob" likes his money.

Say, this guy KD is good,he has him in a headlock no wait HE CHANGED UP AND HAS HIM IN A FULL NELSON

Crack another beer, break open the chips, the excitement is yet to begin. I know you good old boys need something to do besides watching the tobacco grow !:popcorn:

Have you had any cuts to your pocketbook lately ? My post is meant for you to see that "Rob" is not suffering, but the common working man is.
Keep looking back at those old posts ... at least I keep you busy !

Nope no cuts to my pocketbook as far as Estes goes. Got a good raise this year and just filed the taxes on the best year as a company driver I ever had.

Crack another beer, break open the chips, the excitement is yet to begin. I know you good old boys need something to do besides watching the tobacco grow !:popcorn:

Yea, Ithought this thread was about the YRC terminals Estes bought. Crap, I'm off subject again.:loser: