Yellow | Does anyone know if you can work casual at 2 terminals at the same time.

sseeya

TB Lurker
Credits
I know we had a few working casual at both yellow and roadway, but i was curious if it was possible for someone to work casual at 2 different roadway terminals at the same time? thanks guys

I know we had a few working casual at both yellow and roadway, but i was curious if it was possible for someone to work casual at 2 different roadway terminals at the same time? thanks guys

Of course you can work at as many places as you want. The only limits I've ever heard of is don't go over hours driving, if hired full time leave the other jobs for someone else. Best of luck and happy trails.

Welcome to the boards sseeya..........:1036316054:

Like stpinindy stated, you can work casual where ever you want. DS.

Welcome to the boards sseeya..........:1036316054:

Like stpinindy stated, you can work casual where ever you want. DS.

Back years ago, when there were still lots of teamster trucking companies around, some guys worked their whole careers as casuals. They didn't want to be obligated to work when they didn't want to (as a seniority employee would) and did fine that way.