TForce | Does Anyone Know Why The VOLVO Emblems Are Being Taken Off The Trucks?

wassesname said:
getting back to the emblems... i think it plane old looks better and cleaner.
I meant to say that ....WE AE WAY OFF TOPIC HERE.....so thanks for doing that...And the plain old look will make it easier to make my truck look clean. To much work in all this fancy stuff....That is why I am not a Bill Big Rigger!!!! Even the white was a pain....Damn bugs wouldn't stay out of my way.....

wassesname said:
getting back to the emblems... i think it plane old looks better and cleaner.
Me Too!! LOL
288639.jpg

look at all UPS equipment...none of it has any nameplates .
they do allow the bulldog only on their MACKS...no other emblems or markings.

Familyman said:
Me Too!! LOL
288639.jpg
i just had the bully dog put on my truck it pulled good before but now it twice as strong an sounds alsome.i even get better mpg.pulls my race car an car trl like it not there.

DOLLAR BILL said:
i just had the bully dog put on my truck it pulled good before but now it twice as strong an sounds alsome.i even get better mpg.pulls my race car an car trl like it not there.
You all are off topic here.....Besides do we want ot start on which truck is the best????

We will need a whole other web site for all that.....

greezy trucker said:
You all are off topic here.....Besides do we want ot start on which truck is the best????

We will need a whole other web site for all that.....
Don't get all poochy lipped now! lol

FM

greezy trucker said:
I'll have you know I have less than poochy lips and GMC are KING baby!!! I tried to hold'er back but you pushed me over the edge.....
Ya Gotta HEMI In that Thing??? LOL:biglaugh:

FM

DOLLAR BILL said:
that was the first thang i did i pulled the dealers name off while the saleman was putting my 30 days tag on he looked at me crazy.
Glad someone else hates them stupid residue leaving advertisement stickers....Or else they leave the name because the paint fades around them...Makes me work to hard.....

If the dealer wants their name on the vehicals they sell..

tell them you'll rent them that section for advertizing their dealership.

Depending how big the sticker is,a few bucks per square inch per month would work well with you.

Now doesn't that sound like a plan?

I myself can't afford another mortgage payment so I buy used.

Although I've heard of deals where companies pay new car owners to have their brands,and adds on their cars & trucks ,while they pay them so much a month.

I guess that wouldn't be bad unlless it was something discusting.

I've got no clue how'd you go about finding out about that practise?

Apostolic said:
tell them you'll rent them that section for advertizing their dealership.

Depending how big the sticker is,a few bucks per square inch per month would work well with you.

Now doesn't that sound like a plan?

I myself can't afford another mortgage payment so I buy used.

Although I've heard of deals where companies pay new car owners to have their brands,and adds on their cars & trucks ,while they pay them so much a month.

I guess that wouldn't be bad unlless it was something discusting.

I've got no clue how'd you go about finding out about that practise?

Try this

http://www.leaseguide.com/articles/freecar.htm

Thanks for the free car link Familyman..

I sure have gotten a very good education on these truckingboards since I became a member.

You never stop learning,and knowledge is power.
Thats what they say.

Thanks again for this link,I'll have to check it out when I've got more time.