XPO | Does Conway management get a pension or 401k contribution?

maybe they should put our name tags on the back of our pants so everyone will no who we are when they bend us over !!!!
If you guys want the perks of the uppers why don't you apply for the position? They give 24 hours a day to the company and do alot more than I ever want to do.

If you guys want the perks of the uppers why don't you apply for the position? They give 24 hours a day to the company and do alot more than I ever want to do.

the only perks i want are the ones they took away !!! and cut with the B.S. about the 24 hrs. a day crap, you make it sound like there supernatural and never sleep.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Surely you jest...even if your not is it still hilarious....

Oh Boy!!!!

Rat

Careful there White Shirt, the line between kissing @zz and brown nosing is a fine line, it is also dependant upon depth perception.....Even if they did work 24 hrs a day, that would still put Stotlar at close to $600/hr., sound fair to you?

Careful there White Shirt, the line between kissing @zz and brown nosing is a fine line, it is also dependant upon depth perception.....Even if they did work 24 hrs a day, that would still put Stotlar at close to $600/hr., sound fair to you?
Apply for the job. You get what you ask for as far as jobs go. If you want t make that kind of money you are free to pursue that career. If you want to drive a truck then you won't get that kind of compensation.

Apply for the job. You get what you ask for as far as jobs go. If you want t make that kind of money you are free to pursue that career. If you want to drive a truck then you won't get that kind of compensation.

I've been telling them that for years.