Yellow | Does Ernie Soehl Have a Plan for Freight?

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
http://www.tdu.org/does_ernie_soehl_have_a_plan_for_frieght

KxBPBrO.jpg

:452:

Soehl and Hoffa are busy "monitoring the situation" in Freight!

:wtflol:

he will talk with you, will return your call, at least as eastern freight director. he will intervene where needed. I liked Gordon, ernie is a massive upgrade from Tyson. ernie is a true believer in the union cause.
Let's hope,we need to stop the bleeding, although I believe as teamsters we are responsible for making change, we just need a leader who will stand behind us and be a voice for us,we as teamsters need to set the tone,and say enough is enough, we cannot settle for less,our futures depend on ir

he will talk with you, will return your call, at least as eastern freight director. he will intervene where needed. I liked Gordon, ernie is a massive upgrade from Tyson. ernie is a true believer in the union cause.
We cannot expect the man to do miracles, how can we ask a man to fight for us,when we won't even fight for ourselves, think we owe him our best effort if we are going to expect his

Teamsters are done after 2025 when pension is dry and gone and for the next four years the teachers union will be under fire then its check mate on unions.

What's Ernie's phone# , as got a Question for him WHY do they keep taking -15% out of our April nickel raises ? and then take it again weekly from that same nickel ??

Ernie has looked out for the Company on PTS grievances, says you can't file on this if you were on earned time off, or if you took a fatigue slide because you've been sitting over a day waiting for the phone to ring while they've been using PTS.

Ya. The plan is to move freight from A to B. Like it's been done for 100 years.
:17142:
That's part of YRC's problem. Our network and linehaul moving freight like a 100 years ago. Need to be way more efficient. I know. I know. The C word everyone hates. Change....