does the right hand know what the left is doing?

disturbed1

TB Lurker
Credits
in the five years i have worked here, i have never seen a company run like this in my life...i really would hope that mr shevell isnt thinking everything his boys beneath him that their doing is for the better of the company..guess what they havent a clue..too many guys from different companies trying to run new england the way their old companies were run..it's absolutely not working and it's killing the company every day but lets keep them on board...my terminal every single day is having guys leaving loaded to the back door and coming back no earlier than 730 loaded with another full trailer..but were not making money? then someone in the office cant add or do math...if it's the freight we are moving to cheap or the hump freight that costs to much in claims..get rid of it ...wonder why others have decided it's not worth it..you LOSE to much money...how about cleaning and really looking into how many supervisors does it take to stare at a computer screen and do the same job one person can do but there are 3 of you..mis management is a major problem that if it is not adressed, we will be out of business before yrc will be WAKE UP ELIZABETH!!! open your eyes and clean out your ears on what terminals are telling you...actually start to listen to the guys on the street who interact more than any office person has interacted with a customer in years.. we know what's going on,who's complaining,what pickups are missed etc...give me a break already..this company is making money they just hide it and cry poverty really well...always remember when you die you cant take it with you!

They may not care, but they definitely monitor this web site! This is a great forum to vent your frustrations with MS. They closely watch what is said here......

There are many, many, management problems. Before we start talking about $ coming out of anyone's pockets, maybe someone should start looking at wasteful spending company wide. There is terminal operation waste (ie:patched blacktop prior to a huge snowstorm, which ended up plowed into a snow pile), There is definitely dispatch waste, how many times in the day are drivers criss-crossing for 60 lbs of freight, how many times are you delivering 1-2 sws across the street or in the same bldg as another trailer. The best thing that I saw this week was an inbound supervisor continue to load a trailer that caved in due to snow weight, the trailer had 5 inches of water in it, but let's continue to load it, I had to go all the way to the T.M. for that to stop. The outcome of that was the freight ended up on my trailer 2 days later (not cleaned up or dry) and probably will end up costing us $ on the claim. Your right disturbed b4 we can talk about maybe a future with NEMF it's time to clean house again MS!!!!

Giving money back to this manglement team is like giving money to a begger in front a liquor store. No matter the sob story, you know he's just gonna blow it on booze.

clean house? That's what we'll be doing for a living by the time these idiots are done with this company.

What you need to understand is they don't care about fixing the problems, they just wanna fix the bottom line. Think of this companys opperation like an engine that leaks oil, and give backs of any kind are a free supply of oil. If it was your engine, would you do the work it takes fix the leak, or just dip into the free supply of oil to top it off as needed? Of course leaks don't fix themselves, and your free supply of oil runs dry. This causes catostophic engine failure.

Just sayin......

Steelmiller why are you saying they are momitor this site? Nothing is being done about the company or maybe they think we are nothing but a bunch of cry babies.

I know a certain steward who works in 01 who refuses to divulge info to 65 guys because he doesn't want "steelmiller" to post it on the web - because it would be traced back to him....

When the first giveback push started, they began the meetings by saying they didn't want the goings on posted on the net. When I did, they contacted management to have those threads pulled. Jeff - the site owner obliged.....

Do you remember Steve Mad? He was a Union rep who decided to police this site on behalf of the company. They - NEMF management are very aware of the posts here.

When an 18 year vet put in his notice, the TM instructed him to "not talk bad about the company on the internet".

They take this stuff seriously, it is the only real way available to you guys to "rally the troops" and to get terminals to stick together.

Most of the Stewarts and all the business agents are minions of the company who will scream at you for posting here. They are running scared. This is a tool that can be used to unify and protect yourselves. NEMF fears it greatly.....

i knew steve mad was another phony puppet like all the others at NEMF and not a union man like he said..........and another 10% plus higher medical fees...wheres the better days mr. mad???
the 5% was supposed to be enough.whers all those NEW ACCTS...but wait theres plenty of new upper managers/sales..getnn paid GOOD...WHT A FREAKN JOKE..WHT JOKE OF A COMPANY..I HOPE NOTHN BUT THE WORST...NEMF drivers already make less than most drivers....and the OT thing never gonna happen...the managemnt cant control OT now..you think all of a sudden there will be no OT......

SEE YA... SEE YA...HOPE U HAVE A REAL GOOD TIME...BY NOW

may the death march please start playing....

i knew steve mad was another phony puppet like all the others at NEMF and not a union man like he said..........and another 10% plus higher medical fees...wheres the better days mr. mad???
the 5% was supposed to be enough.whers all those NEW ACCTS...but wait theres plenty of new upper managers/sales..getnn paid GOOD...WHT A FREAKN JOKE..WHT JOKE OF A COMPANY..I HOPE NOTHN BUT THE WORST...NEMF drivers already make less than most drivers....and the OT thing never gonna happen...the managemnt cant control OT now..you think all of a sudden there will be no OT......

SEE YA... SEE YA...HOPE U HAVE A REAL GOOD TIME...BY NOW

may the death march please start playing....

:holysheep: :smilie_132::smilie_132::smilie_132:

if theywere to try and pull the plug on ot fine..just bump up my pay 3 dollars more and hr..i'll take it but it's never gonna be enough here..greed always kills everything...your telling me that shipping breakbulk loads from the elizabeth, s plainfeild,bethpage and baltimore to another terminal to then ship it bakc where it came from is efficent..anybody else see a problem with that awesome planning..i hope nemf does watchwhat we write on here ..they could learn a few things maybe..like how to listen to a driver who could end up saving the company MONEY instead of wasting tons of it...but what do i know ..absolutely nothing....