Doin my homework

No they don't suck but they like to give it to you dry with a very large organ. I never have had a bad BJ. What terminal? Line or P&D?

Oak has this theory the more you beat the help the happier they are. The job is nothing but a paycheck. Paso is not horrible from what I hear, but it is still the push the freight mentality. Paseo covers a huge area and some of the P&D routs cover several hundred miles a day.

My guess is that the Purple Kool-Aid is getting bitter, but over here it is the same stuff, just a different color.

As you may know Oak has a huge Union problem so the more anti crowd they can recruite the happier they are. When the Union members are gone you can bet all of a sudden your benifits will cost an arm and leg. They love to micro-manage everything, but when things go wrong it is your fault. Sound familiar?

Good news the check is always good, the bad is that it is just another freight company. You could do worse. If it were me I would look real close at their cousins, Peninsula Freight Lines. They value their employees.

But then if you need a job it is better than nothing.

Oak has this theory the more you beat the help the happier they are. The job is nothing but a paycheck. Paso is not horrible from what I hear, but it is still the push the freight mentality. Paseo covers a huge area and some of the P&D routs cover several hundred miles a day.

My guess is that the Purple Kool-Aid is getting bitter, but over here it is the same stuff, just a different color.

As you may know Oak has a huge Union problem so the more anti crowd they can recruite the happier they are. When the Union members are gone you can bet all of a sudden your benifits will cost an arm and leg. They love to micro-manage everything, but when things go wrong it is your fault. Sound familiar?

Good news the check is always good, the bad is that it is just another freight company. You could do worse. If it were me I would look real close at their cousins, Peninsula Freight Lines. They value their employees.

But then if you need a job it is better than nothing.

OMG you couldn't have said it better. The check is always good is the main reason. Micro managed with multiple reports. But right know a job is a job. Doesn't keep me from still looking.

If it is an advancement for you, maybe, but keep looking for someplace better. Right now I would look real close at UPSF.

But then again, same problems and lies, different colored trucks.

Good luck.