DOJ begins recovering missing FBI texts

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rastus, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

THE LEAD STORY - 'HANNITY' EXCLUSIVE - 'MISSING' FBI TEXTS FOUND?: The Justice Department has started recovering some of the missing texts between two FBI officials under scrutiny for alleged anti-Trump views, Fox News' Sean Hannity reported on Wednesday's "Hannity," citing DOJ sources ... 50,000 missing text messages between FBI agents Peter Strzok and Lisa Page over a five-month period have been at the center of controversy on Capitol Hill since the DOJ notified congressional committees that there was a gap in records between Dec. 14, 2016, and May 17, 2017. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/2...-doj-begins-recovering-missing-fbi-texts.html

What do you know.

2. wolf

wolf Stinks around here lately

I imagine a smoky room with a bunch of people furiously typing around 50,000 text messages....:438:

Keepingon likes this.
  3. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

I just hope the end results in prosecution and jail for those that obstructed justice and abused their authority.

Northern Flash and wolf like this.
  4. wolf

I expect another long investigation with zero results. :soapbox:

DCM_Doc and falconfan like this.
  5. falconfan

Yeah, they will demand an explanation for their actions and maybe get harsh enough to call them despicable.
    Then CNN will call it a witch hunt to keep the justice department from getting to the bottom of the Russian collusion.

DCM_Doc and wolf like this.
  6. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

The one mistake all these people made was operating under the assumption Hillary was going to win.
    None of this was ever going to be looked at, I’m sure it made them sloppy.

7. falconfan

Here are some of the texts that were found...
    Crooked bastards.

The Department of Justice (DOJ) gave congressional committees approximately 400 pages of new text messages between Strzok and Page over the weekend which suggest that then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch already knew the outcome of then-FBI director James Comey's investigation into Clinton, Fox News reported.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/26188/bombshell-anti-trump-fbi-agents-knew-outcome-ryan-saavedra

wolf likes this.
  8. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

50000 texts between these two over 6 months

don't these people work?

Rastus, SuperCourse and wolf like this.
  9. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

What they mean when they say “missing FBI texts recovered “ is the public and the people asking about this did not buy the lie that we lost texts.

Anyone who has ever lost a cell phone knows there are hundreds of tools to retrieve someone’s texts.

Rastus and falconfan like this.
  10. Northern Flash

Northern Flash He should be supported......with a rope. AD-FREE USER

You could be right. Unfortunately, that's what we've come to expect with these crooks in Washington.

Hannity has been all over this story from the beginning. He has Trump's attorneys and the investigative reporters that have been deep in to this scandal on his show weekly. They have everything they need to burn these snakes, now it's just a matter of letting the legal system play out. Rest assured, there are a bunch of people going to lose their jobs at the FBI and DOJ, and many others that are likely going to prison when this runs it's course.
    Watch and see.........
    :popcorn:

wolf likes this.
  11. Northern Flash

You are 100% correct. They would have never pulled this crap if they thought that anyone but Hillary was going to win.
    Now we know why we saw all of the long, sad faces after Trump was elected. They knew that all hell could break loose, and it has.

And just think, had Hillary won, none of this stuff would even be getting talked about, and it would have even become worse.

Kudos to the Trump voters. Now we have a chance to restore our Constitutional Republic.

falconfan likes this.
  12. Northern Flash

Yep. I've asked that same thing several times. And these bastards are getting paid big money to do the work for the American people? WTF?

I want someone to interview Obama soon about this issue. (Never going to happen, the snake has gone into hiding.)

13. falconfan

I hope you are right, they certainly should go to jail.The sonofabitches in the FBI are supposed to be looking out for the president and the country not undermining the will of the people and trying to oust our president.
    It's treasonous.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    Northern Flash likes this.
  14. SuperCourse

SuperCourse Well-Known Member

They have an addiction, like a lot of people. It's pathetic.

15. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

there is the out
    they were addicted
    addicted to love
    addicted to phones
    addicted to treason

16. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

That is possible,however,justice in the previous administration was corrupt and protective.

wolf likes this.
  17. Northern Flash

These, and other crooks, we're definitely protected under the Obama administration, but those days are behind us. Let's hope that Trump gets our national security agencies back where they belong as far as trust goes. But if these pukes don't serve time their reputations will be tarnished forever.
    I'm trying to find something positive that Obama did for America, and I keep coming up empty.

18. wolf

I had little hope that much would change and expect it will continue well after the next one too. Something in what politicians drink I think.

19. Northern Flash

The winds of change are blowing hard in Washington, that's why Trump is getting so much resistance.

20. wolf

Optimism is good, I have none.