FedEx Freight | Dolly Injuries, tell your story

Ardmore? that wasn't a yard ,that was a shack with dirt and a milk truck.Silvereagle
dollys are light ,but they dont latch very well
( fifth wheel).

on the funny side

had one get away from me one friday afternoon when I was at ABF . I was new at the LTL job , didn't know a lot but was learning . parked the dolly in front of the rear trailer with the workhorse then went to get the front trailer when i noticed something moving out of the corner of my eye. guess what that dolly was picking up some speed , there was a slight incline where i hooked up .wow was she moving now !! only problem was the manager was having a butt and saw the whole thing . he was not laughing much but the other dockman was laughing his a$$ off . she was really rolling now! right for the brand new fence they just installed next to a swamp next to our yard . well i guess you know the rest . spent the next hour fixing the fence with pliers and the other dockman by my side . man was she movin!!!!!

Which injury? Smashed finger when tire hit a rock and the gear veered to the right smashing the hand which was not in the eye, but on the side of the gear. Or, the bulging disc from one handing a gear and having it roll and twist you in the process?