Central Transport | Dolphin Issues

Dock Man

Logistical Engineer
Credits
We were told recently that if we are not scanning freight for I believe 20 minutes, it will automatically log you off. (Mind you, you will not know until you try and scan something else after the time limit that you are indeed logged off.) The time you are logged off, you are NOT getting paid. I don't think this applies to drivers but dockworkers for sure. Also if you are taking your lunch, hit the log off button and chose the lunch button from the "Dock, Driver, ..." menu instead as this will not infringe upon your productivity of scanning things.

So make sure you are continually scanning things throughout the day.

If you have no activity for over 15 minutes was the standard you will be logged off. If you need to take a break do that. This applies to dock or driver personnel. It was rumored to be changed but I just stick to that as a standard. :1036316054:

Also just found out today, as for dockworkers. When you log out your time stops at your last scan; not when you logged off.

Just a few more things we were never told about. Also during this transitional phase, keep careful track of your hours as they do not show up on your check.