Donald Trump · Trending

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

What do you always say to us about living in the past with Bush? Hell at least Bush was within a decade. You guys kill me with this :shit:. Don't you have a campaign check to write to the Canadian Rafael? No wait, you aren't a billionaire.

pilot87 and Magoo like this.
  2. Dick Dastardly

Yeah you Republicans never want to discuss wages. Oh wait, Rump did say we make too much.

3. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Actually I drive Ted's tour bus. I had time to burn.:1036316054:

Based on the Statistics, Obama's policies and attitude toward the Black Community isn't in the past, it's current, and right under our nose. So Obama and LBJ must have the same game plan.

4. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

If you're like me you use the spell check thingy that auto underlines.
    Sure a few may have paid attention in jr. High english class.( It helps filling out your log book).
    I was looking at skirts across the room and daydreaming.
    I was a very poor student.

5. Northern Flash

Wages? Yes, we have no problem discussing higher wages. But the minimum wage is the conversation that I'm against. It was never intended to be a "living wage".

6. Dick Dastardly

So it isn't subject to rise with inflation?

7. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Glad to hear you weren't using your time to look at the crease in men's slacks across the room.

Big Dave likes this.
  8. Northern Flash

It's hard to raise any of the amounts for the social programs, because the left keeps bringing in the illegals and emptying the Govt. bank account. Can't have it both ways.

9. Dick Dastardly

So let me get this straight, Reagan, the only one to sign Amnesty legislation, was a Democrat?

10. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

all you need to do is see how the south was run post Civil War
    who started the Klan
    Who supported Jim Crow laws
    What was the political affiliation of those that ordered the hoses and dogs on the civil rights protestors, or fire bombed the buses
    Who political convention was so dominated by hate, that it was called the Klanbake

There is plenty of info out there, give the Dems a few more years, then Lincoln will be a Dem and the South all Reps

http://historynewsnetwork.org/article/3554

it is not just them
    it has been the motiveof the Dem party since its inception

from my above posting

jimmy g likes this.
  11. Dick Dastardly

I think by signing amnesty Reagan exacerbated the problem.

12. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

I don't care what a person does in that respect, but please don't tell us about it on here.:biglaugh:
    Trucking board needs to have a SEX section where you can write your stories like letters to Penthouse.
    With a moderator trained in that field

13. Dick Dastardly

Based on those qualifications being married disqualifies you. :rulz::biglaugh:

pilot87, Big Dave and Magoo like this.
  14. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

Sorry, I didn't realize I was passing the buck. But of course things have gotten worse and it will continue so long as it's business as usual in D.C. So long as congress is bought and paid for by big corporation's lobbyists............

I keep hearing all this republican hype about making America great again. Well tell me how they are really going to accomplish it and at what cost to the middle class and I'll consider voting for them

pilot87, Dick Dastardly and Magoo like this.
  15. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

I don't think there is any one thing that fixes D.C. But... Not taking money from lobbyist and bankers as way to stop influence is a good start. And you have candidates on both sides doing that Bernie and Trump even if your don't like either of them you can like them not being bought.

Dick Dastardly, Magoo and Crystal like this.
  16. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

17. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

Pretty much right about that......

Magoo likes this.
  18. pilot87

This doesn't show, or prove that only Democrats "lynched" anyone......

Magoo likes this.
  19. pilot87

Of course everyone knows that only Democrats are racist and lynched Black People....just like everyone knows that only Democrats are the cause of everything bad and evil in the Country.....WE ALL know that there isn't such a thing as a Republican that is a racist......Everyone knows that Republicans are pure and have never done anything wrong and are not in any way responsible for any of the Problems this Nations faces....... ONLY Democrats...because they are all lazy and ignorant.....ALL Republicans are hard workers and the most brilliant people on the Planet........

That's how he knows the lyncher's political affiliation...... it's so easy.......

Don't believe me??....Just ask any of the Right-wingers on here.....they will tell you....and of course...Right-wingers never lie either.........Just Democrats do that....you know, those lefties....

Crystal, Magoo and Dick Dastardly like this.
  20. pilot87

I agree, the Tax code needs to be simplified.....however, Big business doesn't want it....sure they complain about it.....but if they actually wanted it simplified, it would have been by now....They benefit from the tax code just the way it is.... That is why they don't pay the "Corporate tax rate".....they use the complex tax system to ensure that they pay way less through loopholes and other accounting "tricks"....and many don't pay any at all....

The Tax rate was far higher on Corporations and the Wealthy in the 60's and 70's than it is now...and we had a lot more jobs then than we do know...... There is more to it than just taxes.....

Keep in mind, the less the wealthy and large Corporations pay in taxes, the more the middle and lower class have to pay in taxes and other "fee's" to make up the shortfall...... I'm sure that we both agree that people like us, are over taxed......and that is why I agree with you on the tax code being simplified to actually benefit the working class of Americans.......

The Wealthy Corporations want you to believe that giving them tax free status will make it all better for us........ Truth is, they don't care about you nor I.....only themselves....Corporate Earnings and profits have been doing very well..... The Rich are getting richer and the middle class and the poor are getting poorer.... Why would they want to change that? They like things the way they are.....

Crystal and Magoo like this.