Donald Trump · Trending

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Jan 7, 2016.

1. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

Can I call you "Lazy" and "Stupid"..... or do I have to make a choice between "Lazy" and "stupid"...? I'm fine with it either way....lol:hide:...:poke:

(relax...just kidding around)....

2. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

[​IMG]

This from 2014. CBO that's the govt. 84% paid by the top 20%. Carl Marx would be so proud.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
  3. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Are you saying you would rather pay it for them?

4. Rastus

What do you mean rather? I pay plenty now. So do they.

5. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Logic tells us if some group pays less the other group must pick up the slack.
    But the conservative think is we cut the government spending.
    Republicans have both house's of Congress they do the spending, how is that working out?
    Ryan was hashing out this years budget proposals with the Tea Party types today
    Paul Ryan Hosts Budget Meeting With House Freedom Caucus. It Didn't Go Well.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...om-caucus_us_56b17510e4b01d80b244871a?ref=yfp

6. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

Sounds like from the weakling playbook.
    Trump needs to win to zhow you losers how to win.
    We have the greatest market in the world.
    A big fat tariff will fix their ass. Give them an inch they take a mile.
    Give them NOTHING. Theyve been taking for half a century.

Our country. Our rules. Quit kissing butt,

7. Rastus

What a poorly written article. Who ever wrote that should read TB and learn how to write!

8. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Every one of his sentences began with I thought. That means the post is opinion, not fact...

9. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

When corporate rates were higher, every item was written off, and there were few regulations. Today, Obama added 6,000 pages of new regulations per year. Each carries a penalty.

Wall Street is doing well under Obama because of added 85 billion a month of made up from nothing money injected into Wall St. It can't last. Obama just wants out before the collapse so it doesn't hit his wonderful (imaginary) legacy...

Northern Flash likes this.
  10. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I'd go zero base budgeting. Make every dollar accountable. Start every budget at zero.

If we insist on baseline budgeting (boo, hiss, it'll never work)- cut every dollar the government spends by 10% every year adinfinitum.

11. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

I knew you would start to come around

12. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

I knew you would start to come around

13. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

No not every sentence I only used "I thought" twice in the post. But you are correct everything in the post was either just my opinion or I might add just a rhetorical question. Everything I post is just my opinion unless I provide a link.

I have been on TB since 2004 and rarely, if ever, posted in the political forum until recently. I never felt comfortable trying to debate issues with you conservatives because on most issues I was in agreement. But since I've seen the light I have slowly gotten involved in this forum. I enjoy reading your posts even though I don't agree with many of them. I'm more in agreement with Magoo, Pilot87, Dick Dastardly, Slave and the other lefties. But unless a credible source is quoted I assume everything posted by the left or right is just their opinion.

pilot87 and jimmy g like this.
  14. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

That's why we need a major shake up in Washington. And who has ALREADY proven that he'll shake things up in Washington? That would be Ted Cruz, and only Ted Cruz. The rest of them have proven that things will stay the same if they win. Look at the candidate's past voting records, not their campaign rhetoric. Look at what Obama's campaign rhetoric has done to us.

Mr. "Make America Great Again" is currently "making an ass of himself again". The more he whines, the more I dislike him.
    Would he be better than what the Democrats have? Absolutely. But I'm tired of him acting like an 8 year old.

jimmy g likes this.
  15. Northern Flash

That's a nice heart warming batch of spin from the Democrat side.
    But trying to deflect the facts away from where the Democrat party stood on slavery doesn't make it go away. Re-writing history is a full time job for those who are ashamed of their political leanings.
    But keep up the good work anyway.
    :1036316054:

Bubba74 and jimmy g like this.
  16. Northern Flash

There wouldn't be a "shortfall" if Washington would stop the wasteful spending. So stop supporting the party that spends it like they stole it. {almost 16 straight years of spending like Democrats. (Bush was a Dem. light, to be accurate)}

Obama campaigned like he was going to wage war against the 1%ers, instead, he's lined their pockets and the pockets of the corporations. What a liar.

17. Northern Flash

I think that he's starting to come our way.
    :1036316054:

:biglaugh:

Bubba74 likes this.
  18. Northern Flash

That light that you are seeing is a freight train.
    :732::poke::chairshot:

:draw:

19. Northern Flash

Not worth a damn. And that's precisely why there is a revolt against the Republican establishment. They are to cowardly to stand up against what's ailing Washington......reckless spending.

Those who are on the receiving end of the reckless spending don't care about the spending because they benefit from it. (High class and low class) But the rest of us middle classers are getting the shaft, and we're tired of it. The reckless spending is making it hard for us in the middle class to achieve the American dream.

jimmy g likes this.
  20. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

I'm a white Irish Catholic from Boston who now lives in the south. I never saw racism during the 50s and 60s growing up in the north. Neither my parents, or immigrant grandparents, all lifelong democrats, were racists. But now that I live in a red state I see good old boy red neck racists who are of the right wing persuasion. Both black and white racism is alive and well in this red state. (just my opinion)

pilot87 and slavenomore like this.