Donald Trump · Trending

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Jan 7, 2016.

1. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

You have now entered.......The Twilight Zone. LOL.

Magoo likes this.
  2. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Thank You! Now, if you could help me convince Dastardly that opinions aren't necessarily facts, we can agree to disagree peacefully...

3. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I grew up in Penna. Once a week we'd go grocery shopping in Belair MD, (a blue state) and I'd see the Whites Only signs. I had no clue what they meant.

I've driven in 46 of the 50 states. BostonI and are the rudest drivers in the USA, with Cincinnati second. I think it's the sports talk mentality. Red Sox radio...

4. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

:hilarious: That's a good one. I can't tell you how funny that is. I wish you luck on that endeavor.

5. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

That's because you had never seen a black.

Magoo likes this.
  6. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

My Dad was raised by a Black Nanny, after he was given away to an uncle during the Depression. His family couldn't afford him. One of her kids was my best friend growing up. I got pulled over by Pa state troopers on Halloween night 1971 because they saw he and I drinking from the same soda can. They were sure we had spiked it. Actually, we Were on our way to a bar (MD was an 18 could drink state, and he could fake it), but we only had 35 cents for the soda machine on the way. After searching us, they let us go. I went home, instead of the bar.....

7. slavenomore

She wasn't an Amish black nanny?

8. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Nope. Wrong side of the river until the late 70s, early 80s. Now Amish are buying farms everywhere.

My family helped settle Lancaster County in the 1600s, yes. My Dad grew up in Cardiff MD, moved to York County. Delta Pa Cardiff MD is one town with the Mason Dixon line down the middle.

9. slavenomore

I was just in Honeybrook yesterday. I don't know if I dealt with Amish or Mennonites..A few places....I think they all signed their names as Stolzfus......or something.
    Good people. Different world. I don't really care for it. Once in awhile I hit stops there. Once in awhile is enough for me.

Magoo and jimmy g like this.
  10. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Maryland is South-ish. The whole south was segregated. I was told down here in lovely Florida the same was widespread, probably into the mid 1960's.
    Thank goodness it's not like that anymore.

Oh the Democrats you guys always blame it on and rightly so now belong to the republican party, and you ought to kick them out of the party.
    It makes Republicans look bad.

Crystal, pilot87 and slavenomore like this.
  11. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Most of what "makes the Rep party look bad" is a false narrative brought forth by the left

[​IMG]

Northern Flash and Rastus like this.
  12. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

:biglaugh::hilarious::hysterical:

13. slavenomore

14. pilot87

Stopping wasteful spending is a good idea...... We should be starting with cuts to the Military/Industrial complex......Spending trillions on an already bloated Military budget is wasting our taxpayers money...

The Next President, whomever it will be, will also spend money....Even your beloved Cruz.....If he were to be "elected" and the debt and deficit continue to spiral upward... I can hear you claiming he is a "Dem light" .....just another way to avoid accountability .....always blame everything on the Democrats....There will be no progress to make this Nation better as long as both Parties shift the blame for failure on each other without taking responsibility.....
    It's good you recognize that the "Establishment" Republicans share in the problems that beset this Nation....... I wonder how long it will take before you realize that Guys like Cruz aren't going to be any better....and may very well make a bad situation even worse......

In his victory speech he said "To God be the Glory" ..... I can safely say that God, in no way favors Cruz over any other Political candidate...nor does he (God) participate in the Worlds Political Processes......But it "plays" to his supporters and implies that God stands with him (Cruz) and so should you.......

He campaigned that he was going to help "Main Street".....over "Wall Street".....and we both see who benefited the most........ So when Cruz fails to "make good" on his promises are you going to be ready to call him a "liar" also?.....Or just shift the blame and call him a "Dem light"?... just asking...

15. pilot87

16. slavenomore

17. pilot87

Most of what "makes the Democratic party look bad" is a false narrative brought forth by the Right

The same can be applied either way...See how that works?.....and the above quote by Joesph Goebels is just as accurate for one Political ideology as it is the other........... If you think that Tea Party type Republicans, or Republicans in general, can only tell the truth....then you are sadly mistaken..... When it comes to Political ideology.....there are plenty of lies to go around........

Crystal and Big Dave like this.
  18. pilot87

keep watching for further "suspicious" incidents....If there is facinorous intent...time will bear that out...

19. Big Dave

Big Dave Dispatcher for Team BRG-Wong

Impressive......do you use the ' apostrophe' correctly too??:17142:

pilot87 likes this.
  20. pilot87

Thank you..:17142:... and, Yes, of course I do.... (whatever that is):hilarious: