Donald Trump · Trending

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Jan 7, 2016.

1. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

We do have the Clinton's and Bush's and they're covert crowds....some are with Rubio too..
    He's threatened to tariff China so that brings them and they're Wall St slavedrivers in.....then there's Muslims and Hispanics. Mexico is looking at a hefty bill for that wall.........there may be somebody with motive.

2. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Goebbels learned propaganda from Edward Bernays, who had worked with Woodrow Wilson,

3. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Really, like the cities being riddled with violence, crime and broke with people living in poverty
    who has controlled the major cities for the better part of the last two generations, sure as heck has not been Reps.

Schools not doing the job of education, turning out students that cannot read, or write and lack problem solving skills
    who controls most of the school districts in this country, sure as heck is not Reps

Whose policies have run companies from our shores
    Who is currently doing most of the race baiting in this country (pretty sure Barry, Jesse and Rev Al are proud Dems)

Northern Flash and jimmy g like this.
  4. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

I seriously doubt that any of them take Trump as being credible..... They know he isn't going to do any of those things.... He is more of a laughing stock at this point on the World scene....in my opinion, of course...

5. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

Whoop whoop whoop, where's the apostrophe policien?

pilot87 likes this.
  6. slavenomore

7. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Compared to slave's posts sometimes, we're lucky we can even figure out the words.... his fingers don't fit his phone at all!

8. slavenomore

The apostrophes police are SUPPOSED to be on the schoolteachers forums....not truckingboards.

Magoo and ABFer like this.
  9. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Why? Not very many truckers are ignorant, in spite of our sterotype...

pilot87 likes this.
  10. Bubba74

Back when I was doing plumbing, had a doctor tell me that my profession had done more for the health of humanity than medicine
    to a degree that is true
    Part of the problem is people look down at some profession.
    I have ridden with people that curse drivers, I tell them that without, you don't eat and the shelves are bear

pilot87 likes this.
  11. Bubba74

Back when I was doing plumbing, had a doctor tell me that my profession had done more for the health of humanity than medicine
    to a degree that is true
    Part of the problem is people look down at some profession.
    I have ridden with people that curse drivers, I tell them that without, you don't eat and the shelves are bear

12. ABFer

Drivers...we're like the trashmen of the world...Everyone wants their trash hauled away, never to be seen again but nobody wants that stinky truck on their street. :shrug:

13. ABFer

I figure he's poking at letters on a cell phone and keeps hitting the wrong one.

14. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Is the military bloated? Absolutely, and it needs to be leaned out. Everything that the Govt. touches is bloated. So we agree on that. But if cut too much spending out of the military budget, we can no longer defend ourselves against those who hate us and have no respect for us any longer. We are vulnerable already.

Ya, no :shit:. They all have to spend money, it's the waste that needs to be cut out.

No. What you'll hear from me is me kicking his teeth in for spending like a Democrat. Just like I have done against Bush for doing the same thing.

You guys can't even be taken seriously when you can't even admit that Obama has had one single failure yet. You will admit that "he's not perfect", but you guys never touch any specific issue. That's why you guys are identified as political hacks, since Obama has done nothing wrong in your mind.

You should try it some time.......against your beloved Democrats. Honesty is invigorating.

There isn't a single Republican candidate that can make it any worse than Obama has already made it. So that's impossible.

That you be you Democrats that shift the blame toward everyone else. {Obama is perfect in your eyes.}

I'll kick Cruz's teeth in every day if he is proven to have lied. I'm tired of the lying politicians, and it's become my life's work to call them on their b.s.

15. Northern Flash

It's just a shame that those who support the Democrats refuse to call their liars, a liar.

16. Northern Flash

I know one thing for sure, and that's if most truck drivers did their job as poorly as the majority of the American people do their job, they'd roll back into their terminal with several cars wedged under their trailers.