Donald Trump moving forward to stop insurance payments to Ocare recipients

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 20_yrs_2_go, Oct 13, 2017.

1. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

So what has Trump done? He has returned the ACA to being what it was written to be. You should be angry with Pelosi's 2009/2010 Congress, not this President....

DCM_Doc likes this.
  2. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

The Right has moved almost to where the Dems were in 1965. The Left has moved to where Marx was in 1885. All are to the left of our Constitution.

Then there is the No Labels Party. Claim to be Centrist, their agenda reads like the Dems, but hiding behind their No Label Label....

Bubba74 likes this.
  3. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Many good doctors around my area retired, rather than take pay cuts and be ordered by government what procedures are allowed, because good procedures cost money, and the government won't approve them...

DCM_Doc and Northern Flash like this.
  4. AzPilot

AzPilot Well-Known Member

Exactly, and with a third party the liberals can be liberal, conservatives can be conservative and the rest of us who aren't all about special interests but instead focused on the issues can be Centrists. I would bet our congress would function much better and actually produce better thought out legislation.

5. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

You go try to be a 3rd Party. Basically, the only ones are Bernie on the Left, and Rand Paul on the Right. They aren’t paid much attention to in legislation making. I’d rather go the Tea Party route of trying to return the Repub Party to being for Constitutional Freedoms. I know, I know. You don’t like us Tea Party guys....

Sorry, but you compromising Centrists (McCain guys) are why Trump was needed, and why McConnel and McCain have to go. For instance, after the McConnel PAC ran millions of dollars against the eventual Alabama Repub Primary Winner- now, the Repubs are refusing to back the now present Alabama Candidate in the upcoming Special Election. McConnel did much the same in the Mississippi Senatorial election 4 years ago, and in Ky 6 yrs ago. He’d rather Dems win than allow Conservatives to have votes in the Senate.

Northern Flash likes this.
  6. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

I think are congress would function better if you randomly drew social security numbers and sent those selected to congress for a single term
    these morons that keep getting elected are the problem

Bush gave a speech that bashed Trump (so its getting a lot of air time) there is one line repeated and its "the political class" we are a representative Republic, we should not have a political class, but we do, and that is a problem

7. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Medicare is an example of government insurance, has a much higher approval rate of any insurance out there.
    If you need a procedure your best chances are with Medicare hands down thats been studied.
    Do you know why things are turned down from Medicare?
    Medical professionals must file the paper work correctly, if they don't they won't get paid until they refile it the right way.
    Insurance companys on the other hand have a real good reason not to pay for something, it cuts into the bottom line.

8. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

It's called " timely filing" every insurance company has that rule and you don't get to refile, you forfeit the claim.
    The main difference between doctors that do and don't accept Medicare is the ones that do feel quaintly is the best way for their practice to make money those that don't usually have a certain clientele with high paying insurance. There was a time doctors took all insurance and tried to help all patients.

jimmy g and Northern Flash like this.
  9. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

I don't care about getting more money per hour, I'm already at the top in the industry, so you're wrong. I accept what my job and my industry pays. My main objective has always been to get to the top, and that's what I've done.

Wrong. I want to be able to keep more of the money that I earned, and not have to give it to the govt. for them to waste on people like yourself.

Listen to you advocating for the unions, after you've never even been in one.

Why don't you just get off your ass and support yourself? You love those higher taxes coming from us because the money could end up in your pocket.

Your selfishness leaks out of your pores.

10. Northern Flash

And that's why the Govt.'s Obamacare is going toes up. They make everyone pay for a policy that covers way more than they need and it's become un-affordable.
    If the Govt had to worry about their "bottom line", a turd like Obamacare would have never even been proposed.

jimmy g likes this.
  11. Northern Flash

Yep. Now it's become one big shell game of money. And who suffers because of this Obamacare mess, the American people.

Bubba74, Keepingon and jimmy g like this.
  12. Northern Flash

Yep.
    Doctors spend over a decade in higher education to become experts in their fields, and the Govt. thinks that they have the right to decide on their income.
    What a joke.

jimmy g likes this.
  13. Northern Flash

The Bushes still have a chapped ass over Jeb getting his ass kicked in the primaries. Their dynasty is gone, and the more they run their trap, the more stupid they look. I think it's Jeb's Son who is moving up the ranks in Texas politics, but when he gets to the national stage, he's done. Their name is :shit: now.
    They all favor open borders and have legislated accordingly, so Jeb's Son can't be trusted either.

jimmy g likes this.
  14. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I don’t know what you’re reading, but your post is off the charts goofy...

15. Northern Flash

And you expect his posts to be otherwise?:lmao:

His mind is so polluted that it usually makes no sense, and dang sure doesn't have any accuracy.

16. Northern Flash

Magoo's favorite reads......
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

jimmy g likes this.
  17. Northern Flash

Obama and Soros are paying Magoo for putting this billboard in his back 40.

[​IMG]

jimmy g likes this.
  18. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Poor Mags. He’s spent 10 years on here, trying to mimic Debbie Wasserman Schultz- and now the pro (canary) comes along, working with a real Dem PAC.... poor Mags has to return to being comedian status again.

Keepingon and Northern Flash like this.
  19. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Did they bring it from our resident wanna be (but ignored) Mexican lecturer?

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
    Northern Flash likes this.
  20. Northern Flash

Does that POS troll still exist?
    :lmao:

I keep seeing, "You've determined that this member is a POS and you have no desire to see or comment on his smart assed, trolling remarks."
    {Or it says something similar to that.}
    :biglaugh:

jimmy g likes this.