Donald Trump Tells Drought-Plagued Californians: ‘There Is No Drought’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jinx, May 28, 2016.

1. Jinx

Jinx LIBERAL

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-water-california_us_574910e0e4b03ede4414f435

Donald Trump told voters in drought-plagued California on Friday that he had a solution to the water crisis: Open up the water for farmers, because “there is no drought.”

California is now in its fifth year of drought, which has taken a heavy toll on agriculture in particular. Despite an El Niño event that saw an increase last year in snowpacks that supply about one-third of California’s water, 86 percent of the stateis still considered to be in drought.

Read the editor's not at the bottom. ..Classic..

Last edited: May 28, 2016
    Magoo likes this.
  2. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

It's hard to imagine how anyone can get behind the man? :scratchhead:

3. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Illegals show up at his rallies rioting and other criminal acts, flying the Mex. flag.
    That's inciting any violence and if those people were living were they were supposed to there wouldn't be a problem.
    That's this editors note. Huffington post total propoganda.

4. Rastus

With different policies over the last 20 years, all of this could have been avoided. Droughts are nothing new in California — the state has suffered from them for centuries. The difference now is that government policies are making it much worse. Despite the awareness around this issue, liberals continue to develop and promote policies which allow much of California’s rainfall to wash out to sea.http://time.com/3774881/carly-fiorina-california-drought-environmentalists/
    That's what this dispute is about most people knew that except that rag hufpo

jimmy g, Woody and a9faninnc like this.
  5. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

What Donald should have said is that Commiefornia voters made a decision to keep the same losers in office that would rather protect the Delta Smelt than protect the farmers, jobs, and the agriculture. The Liberals in Commiefornia are controlling part of their water supply to give the Delta Smelt more habitat.
    As usual, the Democrats put illegals and even tiny fish ahead of the American people.

jimmy g, johndeere4020 and Rastus like this.
  6. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

jimmy g and Northern Flash like this.
  7. Magoo

Those brown skinned people protesting could be American citizens, could have had their family present before California was a state.:idunno:
    I see a lot of Irish flags on St Patty's day.

pilot87 likes this.
  8. Magoo

9. Magoo

It's all a big lie there's no drought, Hillary shot Vince Foster and Obama was born in Kenya. :hilarious:
    Boy are you people gullible! :grin:

:wtflol:

CCXdriver and pilot87 like this.
  10. Rastus

Irish flags on st pats is to have fun. Not ruin everything. I doubt irish sneak into America have violent protests and spit on people as illegals.
    If they're Americans why do they oppose building a wall to keep out illegals and fly Mexican flags. There loyalties seem to be with Mexico.
    As usual the left brings up skin color.

11. Magoo

The Irish did some of that in New York City in the 1860's they participated in a draft riot.and lynched people.
    But thats in the past and forgotten, it would be hard to hold that against all the Irish wouldn't it.

pilot87 likes this.
  12. Rastus

This isn't 1860

johndeere4020 likes this.
  13. Magoo

Trump will set this country upside down if he gets that position.
    We have to stop Hitler from taking power, the republican establishment is caving they have no fortitude.
    It will be up to us men, to save the world.

14. Rastus

Trump wants enforce laws on the books, Barry could learn from that speaking of little dictators.

15. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

:lmao::lmao::lmao: That is some funny :shit: right there.Ive seen them "men" you talk of in some of the anti-Trump riots.Most wouldn't work in a pie factory as a taste tester."Us men to save the world"...:hysterical::hysterical:

jimmy g, Woody, johndeere4020 and 2 others like this.
  16. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

It's mostly the "right" that brings up "illegals" and if you didn't know already....."Illegals" is a term that refers to almost exclusively, Mexicans....which I'm sure you know have a different skin color than white Americans.......... So its the "right" that usually brings up the issue of skin color through the term "illegals"..........

I'm an American and I oppose building a wall.....There are lots of other Americans that oppose building a wall for a variety of reasons, beyond the fact that it's impractical, but that doesn't mean they are any less "American" than you think you are...

Magoo likes this.
  17. pilot87

It's as I've said before, Republicans (Most) will get in line and vote for whomever is "nominated" .......

Magoo likes this.
  18. pilot87

I understand the context your comment....... but there is one truth, and that is the fact that it is beyond the ability of men to "save the world".... If that could be true....Men, through the various forms of political systems and thousands of years of trying, would have a;ready saved the World...... rather it seems that the problems and conditions only worsen.... People are looking for solutions to an undeniably corrupted political system by supporting and participating in the same political process they recognize as totally corrupted..... Seems illogical to me.....

Magoo likes this.
  19. Magoo

I heard someone speaking about the Holocaust and the mantra Never Again.
    Then went on to say but it is happening again and again in places like Syria today and a lot of the world largely turns it's back.
    Certainly we turn our backs to them, we're scared i guess like we were with the Jews in ww2

pilot87 likes this.
  20. Rastus

[​IMG]
    You cut off most my thought. Learn that from NBC?

What I posted was.
    If they're Americans why do they oppose building a wall to keep out illegals and fly Mexican flags. There loyalties seem to be with Mexico.