Donald Trump Tells Drought-Plagued Californians: ‘There Is No Drought’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jinx, May 28, 2016.

1. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Among all likely voters, 51% favor building a wall on the border; 37% disagree, and 12% are not sure. Eighty percent (80%) support the deportation of all illegal immigrants convicted of a felony; only 11% are opposed.
    http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub..._build_a_wall_deport_felon_illegal_immigrants

2. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

First you bring up "Flying the Mexican flag"........now you toss in "and burning the American flag"......It's like I said..... We are supposed to be living in a "free Country"...... Freedom of expression, whether you agree with it or not.....in this case flying a foreign flag or burning an American flag, is freedom of expression....... You don't agree...and that is fine... I respect that......personally I don't think it's appropriate.....but that is what living in a "free" country means..... we sometimes have to understand that people are going to use their freedom in a manner that is going to go against the grain..... Once again, These things have no impact in my life nor affect any of my beliefs or my day to day life in way shape or form....... It's just another distraction and wedge issue that is meant to further divide people......

That's great...... I'm Glad to know that you'd have that level of respect....as do most Americans living abroad...... BY the same token, by far, the vast majority of foreigners living in the USA also go about their daily lives with the same level of respect........ Yes there are always going to be the few that don't.....and that includes Americans living elsewhere.....I've seen it personally......

Just a Canadian Flag?? ....

3. pilot87

Based on a survey of a thousand people..... I doubt that it extends to accurately portray the views of 300 million people...........But that's fine if they think a wall is what we need.....personally I don't think a wall is piratical way to stop the problem....much less cost effective......

I would agree that most people would support deporting immigrants convicted of a felony.... I know I do...

4. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Irish wanted to be Americans they came here and assimilated
    These people don't want to assimilate they want to turn America into the same 3rd world crap hole they left they do t want to be Americans

Back to topic
    This is a man made disaster

http://libertyunyielding.com/2014/0...s-man-made-disaster-save-bait-fish-extiction/

5. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

51% of those polled are knuckleheads believing Mexico is going to pay for it.
    Where would they get such an idea?

Bubba74 likes this.
  6. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Getting Mexico to pay for it is the easy part
    Cut off foreign aid
    Cut off all money tanagers to Mexico
    Could pay for that wall quickly
    We're there is a will, there is a way

a9faninnc likes this.
  7. pilot87

No ones going to argue with that........

I don't have a bias that favors them..... To you might appear that way because it fits your narrative...I try and see things from both points of view... By actually living in a foreign Country, as opposed to a short vacation, it gives me a broader frame of reference...... It gives me the opportunity to see things from a perspective that most Americans don't get.......

Yes we should be good stewards of the World.....but it's a sad reality that we have not been...... Being a Good steward always is going to relate to environmental concerns......but we have failed in this aspect as well...... So that seems to indicate that man can not even be good stewards of the World...much less save it........ At least we agree on this point.....

Would that also include the corrupt institutions that endanger the Worlds citizens through economic inequalities.....and poisoning our water and air......making political decisions that lead to wars???....

Magoo likes this.
  8. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Well that's the only foreign country I'd go to besides I've never burned any flag in my life. It's just ahole

9. Rastus

Don't know but whoever came up with it must be brilliant, amazingly brilliant

CCXdriver and Magoo like this.
  10. pilot87

I've been to Canada, as well as several Central and South American Countries..... Canada is a very nice Country, especially B.C.......
    But I wouldn't want to spend the winters there........

Aside from the opinions about flag burning..... I do agree that to do so is totally inappropriate.... I never have and see no reason that I would in the future either...

11. pilot87

If the United States wants to build a wall...... The United States should also bear the cost....... That is only logical......but if anyone seriously "thinks" Mexico will pay for a wall on our side of the border.....they are being naive.....but having said that, I think everyone knows that, one, We are not going to actually build a wall across the southern border..and two, that makes who pays a moot point....

*Where* ...

To bad there isn't that same sentiment towards taking care of the best interests of the American citizens..... Apparently there is no "will" for that......

Magoo likes this.
  12. Rastus

After America builds the that Mexico pays for then deport illegal aliens. They're drinking too much water in California. Farmers need it to grow our lettuce.

Magoo likes this.
  13. Magoo

It will be pick your own lettuce

pilot87 and Big Dave like this.
  14. Rastus

Good I can get the really green stuff.

pilot87 and Big Dave like this.
  15. pilot87

It might even get tp the point of BYOL..

"Bring your own lettuce"

Rastus and Magoo like this.
  16. Magoo

Hey Burger King how come there's no damater's on my whooper?

pilot87 likes this.
  17. kantgetryte

kantgetryte Well-Known Member

Same place Bernie will get all the free stuff

18. pilot87

BYOD
    "Bring your own damaters"

Magoo likes this.
  19. pilot87

What "free stuff"?

Magoo likes this.
  20. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

Free college, free Depends, free health insurance.

Oh yeah, and free lobster for all.

a9faninnc likes this.