Donald Trump Tells Drought-Plagued Californians: ‘There Is No Drought’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jinx, May 28, 2016.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Stop it now........that can't be true, you know........the I in ISIS doesn't even stand for Islamic according to Obama.

2. Northern Flash

I think that the American people on the left {and those that are brain-dead} need to apologize to the families of the fallen. The left voted in a candy ass that pulled out of Iraq and allowed the deaths of their family members to be all for nothing.
    And since you always forget to add in the Democrat's names in your "cabal", I'll keep things accurate and factual.
    And if you want to give the Democrats a pass for supporting the Iraq mission because they were tricked by Bush and the gang, I'll also add that if the Dems are so easily tricked, they should never be allowed to run this country again.
    :kickedoutsmile:

3. Northern Flash

Personally, I think that our Muslim-in-Chief believes that the Muslims should be allowed to take over the world since he obviously supports their takeover.

Did you hear that piece of garbage bastardizing the Bible? He is no different than the radical Muslims that are {mis} interpreting the Koran. Now he's supposedly an expert on the Bible......while he bastardizes it with inaccurate interpretations.

Side note:
    A real Christian would have never said that the Muslim's call to prayer is the greatest sound on earth.

4. Northern Flash

Wrong. His resume' shows that he was nothing but an empty suit and community agitator. Take his skin color out of the mix and he couldn't win an election for dog catcher.

The "wish" of the majority of the voters was to be part of an historic election by electing a black man. It has ended up to be historic though, they have elected the worst President in American history.
    They should all be bursting with pride.

:bgroovy:

kantgetryte likes this.
  5. Northern Flash

No. I don't want them to follow in my exact footsteps, but what I have tried to do is instill work ethic into them.
    Some people might have to hire a tutor to teach that to their kids.

Woody likes this.
  6. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Did I yet or maybe I should post a article from VOX where Obama explains his views on the middle east.
    I think it's informative about him and I agree with him see if you do
    http://www.vox.com/2016/6/3/11845614/obama-air-force-academy-commencement

7. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Wasn't Vox the rag where their "writer" called for riots in San Jose and got suspended????No bias journalism there,huh???

Rastus likes this.
  8. Magoo

Thats complete misunderstanding, perhaps why the ultra right hates him.

Andy Borowitz

I am sick of people calling Donald Trump a racist simply because he says racist things and is supported by Nazis and white supremacists.

CCXdriver likes this.
  9. a9faninnc

10. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

Taxes are not the biggest reason..... Labor costs are..... Most Corporations don't come close to paying the full Corporate tax rate..... They have lots of loopholes to avoid that..... That is just an excuse they tell you.....
    Government regulation.....yes....the Government does regulate business because Corporations won't regulate themselves..... Without Government overcite our Countries air and water would look like China.......and so would the pay scale.....
    Actually Corporations hire whomever they wish....and often times it isn't the "best candadate for the job"..Under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, they cannot base a hiring decision, in whole or in part, on a person's race or gender.... There are a lot of myths and misconceptions about affirmative action and discrimination.... It sounds as if you are okay with Corporations being able to discriminate agaisnt anyone for any reason........your blind alligence to Corporate America should be appreciated by them.....but I assure you thats not the case.....yes....lets allow the almighty Corporations to do as they please..... Then maybe we can have all those sweatshop jobs at pennies per hour like they so generously provide in China.....

That's not a "talking point"... It is a simple fact.....

Your "cut the benefits" and "work or starve" comment is just what Corporations love to hear.....it also relates to cutting pay to almost nothing too.....again, look to China and see how that model works in cold hard reality.... You long for Coporations to do as they please....until it affects your life I would guess.....as long as its those "foreigners" who cares...right?

Oh how terrible it is that the E.R must treat people..... Maybe if people had access to real healthcare they wouldn't use the E.R. ....That futher makes the case for National single payer healthcare.....

We don't need to "be at war" to over spend on the military/industrial complex.... Just ask any military contractor...

I read the linked article.....there is to much stuff to properly address on here in the time and space I have.....but I will say that it contains some things that are not accurate....... The jest of it, I would suppose, is that it shows a cost of illegal immigration....which no one is saying doesn't exsist.... Simply said, I don't agree with everything in that link...and I also still maintain that a wall would not make Illegal immigration from Mexico go away.....much less be a cost effective use of taxpayer money...not just to build....but to maintain year after year....to staff with guards etc... year after year......

Magoo likes this.
  11. Magoo

Couldn't say I never heard that This is their email this morning about San Jose:
    [​IMG]
    A jobs report that will make you long for Donald Trump to say more dumb things.

Vox Sentences is written by Dylan Matthews and Dara Lind.

TOP NEWS

Violence is bad
    [​IMG]Josh Edelson/AFP/Getty Images
    • This has been the real upshot of Trump's campaign in California: It's brought out a level of aggression in his protesters that wasn't present in the rest of the country.
    • Although given that Trump supporters at another rally Thursday calmly pepper-sprayed protesters in the face, it's really more that both sides are getting increasingly violent. [Sam Biddle / Gawker]
    • This is not going to get better. It's going to get worse. The more this happens, the more people who are spoiling for a fight — on both sides — will come to Trump rallies looking for one. [Vox / Dara Lind]
    • And given that both supporters and protesters see the other as an existential threat, on one level this is just the fight they both knew was coming. [Vox / Dara Lind]
    • What was weird in San Jose was the police response. Police have been aggressive toward nonviolent protesters. But faced with violent ones, they totally failed to intervene. [KGO-TV / Matt Keller]

12. Northern Flash

Nobody wants dirty air or water, but you clearly don't see how the corporations are over-regulated, and at times it can buckle them financially.

Foolish. Just plain foolish. Congrats.

Seven years of ObamaCare and everyone still doesn't have insurance? WTF?
    The leftists bringing up single payer healthcare is letting the cat out of the bag. We all know that was the original intent to begin with.

13. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

We already had a conversation about having "skin in the game" and the ripple effect..... Go back and reread it.....

The fact is that there will always be someone that takes advatage of the system.....and it will continue.....It occurs at the top of the chain as well.... But the Corporate owned media only tells you that its the ones at the bottom of the chain is the problem....

And you, of course, believe that.....

"Everyone needs to be rowing to keep the U.S.S. America afloat"
    Nice sounding......but apparently you don't belive that applies to the Corporate class........

Magoo likes this.
  14. a9faninnc

15. Northern Flash

If the freeloaders were willing to get off their ass and work like everyone else, they wouldn't be dependent on the Govt.
    Not only would they prosper personally, but the corporations would also, and they would be able to pay higher wages.
    Let's just keep bringing in more illegals that will work for low wages, that should help the American citizens prosper.
    Wonder why median household income is down about $5000.00 per year?
    :duh:

16. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

it was shelved this week, but California had a law that was to prosecute climate change deniers (aimed at fossil fuel companies and the like) Why would you want to do business in an area where you could be prosecuted for not buying the lefts junk science (which is what it is, if it were actually what they say, there would be no need to manipulate the data, which they have done).
    Regulation in one thing, but we are well beyond that now. Billions of dollars and millions of manhours wasted to be "compliant"

it is a talking point, you can make people do the work
    they don't have too now because they are supported by the tax payer
    as for working for pennies, impossible, don't forget the minimum wage

you go to the ER for a cold, no
    they do
    Single payer for illegals?
    single payer is a world wide loser but it gives the left what they want, complete control

that is your right
    however it is another avenue of proof that there is an issue that people don't just want to acknowledge

Northern Flash and jimmy g like this.
  17. Magoo

I'm sure there are nutty writers working everywhere.
    I did see this on his page

[​IMG]

I once ran into a Store to check out how much a bicycle would run me 15 mintes tops I was gone. I had my dog in the car the A/C was blowing full blast it was a very pleasent 68 degrees inside the dogs nose was cold and no panting or tounge out.
    But still when I got back to the car some lady was yelling at me and won't quit she said she called the cops and told the store. Oh my god on & on.
    I told her the ac was going, she said the car wasn't running.
    I don't do it anymore for that reason the crazy's will get you.
    Still only for a short time because things could go wrong . A few years ago a K-9 cop cars ac went out while the cop was inside somewhere. They have a pager that notifies them of car trouble but apparently it didn't work and the dog died.

18. Northern Flash

She should have slapped the :shit: out you.:732:

19. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I'm a completely uneducated truck driver, but my guess is: unless you get on the bike and pedal, it probably won't run you at all. It'll just stand there...

Northern Flash, Magoo and CCXdriver like this.
  20. Magoo

Thats what the salesperson said so I changed my mind about buying one.:idunno:

jimmy g and pilot87 like this.