Donna Brazil says Hillary rigged primary against Bernie

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Keepingon, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

Former Interim DNC Chairwoman Donna Brazil confirms Hillary took control of DNC and rigged the primary against Bernie Sanders.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/donna...f-that-hillary-rigged-the-race-against-bernie

She also says Debbie Wasserman was a poor manager, Obama borrowed millions against the DNC and speaks about telling Bernie the truth.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

“Wait,” I said. “That victory fund was supposed to be for whoever was the nominee, and the state party races. You’re telling me that Hillary has been controlling it since before she got the nomination?”

“The funding arrangement with HFA and the victory fund agreement was not illegal, but it sure looked unethical. If the fight had been fair, one campaign would not have control of the party before the voters had decided which one they wanted to lead. This was not a criminal act, but as I saw it, it compromised the party’s integrity.”

“When the Politico story described this arrangement as “essentially … money laundering” for the Clinton campaign, Hillary’s people were outraged at being accused of doing something shady. Bernie’s people were angry for their own reasons, saying this was part of a calculated strategy to throw the nomination to Hillary.”

No mention of Donna giving Hitlery the CNN debate questions before the debate.

2. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

Donna Brazile slams Obama and Wasserman for running DNC into the ground

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/02/d...party-into-the-ground-giving-hillary-control/

“Obama and Wasserman Schultz are largely to blame for placing the DNC in such a perilous financial state that they were forced to rely on Clinton campaign money, according to Brazile. She points out that Obama “left the party $24 million in debt” and charges Wasserman Schultz with exacerbating the party’s financial strain by refusing to trim down the DNC staff during non-election years.”

“The party chair usually shrinks the staff between presidential election campaigns, but Debbie had chosen not to do that. She had stuck lots of consultants on the DNC payroll, and Obama’s consultants were being financed by the DNC, too.”

Northern Flash likes this.
  3. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

DNC collusion with Hillary, there it is.

4. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode

Does she go into detail on the fact she herself feed Hillary questions in an effort to gave Hillary's campaign a leg up, sounds like a fraud seeking redemption and book sales.

5. canaryinthemine

canaryinthemine Retirement....The Job I Was Born To Have!

Hey,....I’ll agree with you guys on this one. This is why Ms. Wasserman-Schultz is no longer chairwoman of the Democratic Party. Plenty of Democrats were upset when it came out during the Primaries that Party leadership was trying to sway Democrat votes away from Mr. Sanders .

In hindsight , this might be why many Democrats broke with the Party over the “presumptive nominee” . The ol’ smoky back room style of politics still enrages a lot of people.........

Magoo, ABFer and Keepingon like this.
  6. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

The DNC is so crooked that even their own sheep aren't stupid enough to restock their financial coffers nowadays.
    Everything and everyone affiliated with the Democrat party has gone crooked.
    What a bunch of scoundrels.

7. 20_yrs_2_go

20_yrs_2_go Well-Known Member

If anything This is good news for Bernie should he run in 2020 Most of what I read above is already known in the DNC and I'm more then sure it won't be duplicated when the debates start again

Cheers !:guiness:

canaryinthemine likes this.
  8. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

Dr. Depends on 2020?? :hilarious: He'll be drooling all over himself and propped up by one of his aides. Will his wife be in prison by then?

Rastus and Northern Flash like this.
  9. Northern Flash

Yes indeed. Losing to a crooked candidate because your own party screwed you over because they hated you. Yep. That's good news.:1036316054:

Yep. The crooked DNC would never commit these types of shenanigans again. Heck no. They're some real straight shooters. (As the Obama administration scandals are surfacing weekly now.)

10. Northern Flash

Bernie isn't even taken seriously. He's a kook.
    I pray that they run him or that crooked POS again. Please......do us a favor. But they might, since their party has no bench.

11. 20_yrs_2_go

Win or lose it will be a debate of all debates
    Just think of all the dirt that Bernie will have on trump courtesy of Mr. Mueller

Yea I can see it now :popcorn:

12. Northern Flash

Bernme will be pushing up daisies by 2020. He's already a buffoon, so Trump would have a field day on him.

Plus, by then, our economy will be on hyper speed, and Bernie won't have much to whine about.
    He's a joke.

13. Rastus

Run Pocahontas, possibly the only woman in America as repulsive as Hillary.

Big Dave, Bubba74, Keepingon and 2 others like this.
  14. Northern Flash

By the way 20, Mueller could actually be behind bars by 2020. The only question is how many of him and his pals will be locked up for money laundering, racketeering, etc.etc.

Rastus likes this.
  15. kantgetryte

kantgetryte Well-Known Member

FEEL THE BURN,I would vote Hilldog before that asshat
    [​IMG]

Bubba74 likes this.
  16. Rastus

The Clintonistas rigging the primary is no surprise to anyone including Bernie.
    He was bought off with a $600k lake house to keep his trap shut.

17. Northern Flash

Bernie isn't for the "little" guy, he's for the "lazy" guy.

18. kantgetryte

kantgetryte Well-Known Member

Cheap :censored:!

19. Northern Flash

I always knew that Washington had a lot of corruption and back room dealings, but since this last election, it's really opened my eyes that my assumptions were grossly under-estimated. Everything from the Democrat primary campaign shenanigans to the media bias, paid-for violence at political rallies, to the Obama administration's dirty dealings, to the FBI and CIA becoming a political arm of the Democrat party.............
    Obama has brought us to banana republic status.
    Shameful.

Rastus likes this.
  20. 20_yrs_2_go

Even Liz Warren went on the record today and said Hillary stacked the deck against Bernie So yeah I can believe you would be attracted to that kind of behavior