TForce | Don't add 10000 more good teamster jobs to the ash heap of history

Reasonable

TB Lurker
Credits
There was once over 450,000 teamsters jobs in the ltl trucking industry. The teamsters controled the highways.

Through incompetence of leadership and the in ability to act, the teamster leadership sat idly by as company after, teamster represented company closed.

Don't let the incompetence of the teamsters leadership destroy another 10000 union ltl jobs.

https://books.google.com/books?id=4...=onepage&q=450,000 teamster jobs lost&f=false
A little light reading, and brief history.

Vote yes to prevent a wreckless strike.

There was once over 450,000 teamsters jobs in the ltl trucking industry. The teamsters controled the highways.

Through incompetence of leadership and the in ability to act, the teamster leadership sat idly by as company after, teamster represented company closed.

Don't let the incompetence of the teamsters leadership destroy another 10000 union ltl jobs.

https://books.google.com/books?id=4Dk-DwAAQBAJ&pg=PT187&lpg=PT187&dq=450,000+teamster+jobs+lost&source=bl&ots=GbFfABsELH&sig=r4ISps06D7z-GWdArsfiZOxgmKw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjZ-ZSHo8feAhVl6YMKHZFnCWsQ6AEwDXoECAkQAQ#v=onepage&q=450,000 teamster jobs lost&f=false
A little light reading, and brief history.

Vote yes to prevent a wreckless strike.
up and at'em sunshine time to spread the Doom and Gloom.Unreasonable! Lol

I was a CF driver..... went to work for another Union company.... they closed up their doors.... went to work non Union for a while..... now drive 200 miles to a different city to work a Union job..... I never once complained to my Union brother's about hauling the freight I once did....

I came out of those closures I think pretty well..... it's not the end of the world.

I was a CF driver..... went to work for another Union company.... they closed up their doors.... went to work non Union for a while..... now drive 200 miles to a different city to work a Union job..... I never once complained to my Union brother's about hauling the freight I once did....

I came out of those closures I think pretty well..... it's not the end of the world.

I'm happy it worked out for you.
We got a couple of no voters at my terminal who said pretty much that they don't care if the company closes if we strike.
The basic gist from the super majority of employees at the terminal was that's crazy I got a good job now why would I throw it away.

I'm happy it worked out for you.
We got a couple of no voters at my terminal who said pretty much that they don't care if the company closes if we strike.
The basic gist from the super majority of employees at the terminal was that's crazy I got a good job now why would I throw it away.
Vote your conscience.... I myself would not try to change someone else's conscience.... it's up to them to make the correct choice for themselves.

Their is always two sides of a story .....

VOTE NO call their bluff!
Jay' Loke is how that is pronounced isn't it? Have you ever considered, freight is being made an example, for the benefit of pkg. Those greedy ****er's with their supplements need to know you pee ess, isn't playing games!!!!

Jay' Loke is how that is pronounced isn't it? Have you ever considered, freight is being made an example, for the benefit of pkg. Those greedy ****er's with their supplements need to know you pee ess, isn't playing games!!!!
Wow, conspiracy. Not out of the realms. Interesting

Our union has informed us to open up a claim with unemployment so that we will be ahead of the game should the contract get rejected. How's that for reality!

Our union has informed us to open up a claim with unemployment so that we will be ahead of the game should the contract get rejected. How's that for reality!
don't flatter yourself captain courageous, the contract will pass, overwhelmingly. If your at the bottom you'll be unemployed, maybe permanently. On the bright side, you'll be rich in wisdom, on how the game of chicken is played.

Hey Stimpy,I'll join in on your walk down memory lane.

Got my start with Eazor Express my first union company in 1966.
Went to Saint Johnsbury,a short bit with Pilot,Branch,Lyons,& Consolidated Freightways.
Was the longest at Halls Motor Transit,got up to number 2 on the city board.
Until I got a phone call from my boss telling me the company closed over the weekend.

I also worked with a few more I can't recall,however they have all closed their doors.

After Halls closed & a lot of the other companies,there were so many drivers out of work it was very hard to find anymore then day work at any of the remaining companies.
So I froze my union pension & took a withdrawal from the union,& hired on with Overnite.