FedEx Freight | Don't believe the donuts and lies!

Credits
Give Fedex a chance, they are making changes and putting forth effort to show they can do better.....REALLY? You are grown adults capable of rational thought and you really believe this corporation has your best interests in mind? They have had the last five years to show me who they really are. I can even excuse all of 2009 when everything was chaotic with the entire global economy, but since then it has been an outright assault against employees and a fair and balanced work environment. People first? More like Profit first. This scheme to fire you on a whim for outlandish things was not an accident and didn't happen in just a few policy changes. This was a carefully planned, legal department approved, board room buddy greed fueled campaign to deprive you of your career and replace you with a cheaper paid company go getter newbie. A plan to exhibit absolute control over you through FEAR, INTIMIDATION, and UNCERTAINTY so you keep your head down, do your job and ask no questions. A methodically calculated deterioration of total compensation. Let's see how much we can steal from them this time....Let them think their WEAK, LESS THAN 2% raises are a reasonable effort in June and then in November take half of back through an increase in benefits costs. I've seen good decent employees get wrongfully fired over the last 2 years. And I'll be damned if I am going quietly! I am from EPH, my name is on the "inside Commitee" union letter management received. They know with absolute certainty I am 100% for the UNION. I am standing up for all of us and I can only ask you to see through their nonsense and PHONY sudden concern. Stand with me, stand with us and make FEDEX a better place to work. A secure job you can proud of again, not an AT WILL VICTIM.

And be sure to grab a free donut (by the way I have only been to the union hall twice, and the Teamsters fed us both times)