FedEx Freight | Don't get hurt and be out for more than six months...

First of all I know all to well how this works. If you think this is my first rodeo shame on you. What's the matter the facts getting to you. You and your gf Red getting called out on your bs. Let's get something straight this will go on for years because of fedex being so large and I and we are not going away so get use to it. Have a good weekend.

Don't feed the troll he is just here to argue because he doesn't have a life.

Last edited:
Really you've organized a company before? What "fact" have you presented that I'm afraid of? I can't think of any, one thing I'm not afraid to do is defend my position. You're correct about one thing it will go on for years and you may or may not go anywhere but neither is you movement. I wouldn't be surprised if your not another one like CT or dick dastardly that is a new hire that wants the world on a silver platter. Your a wind bag nothing more.
I'm in my 50s and been hear since AF. Still have AF handbook and procedures lmao. By the way AF rules and procedures were written out pretty much like a union contract when it comes to the procedures that fedex still uses today just that fedex changed alot of the language to them when they took over. That's why when we use to get a handbook from fedex on one page it would say one thing but go a couple of pages over and what was said on page 5 would now become a gray area on page 7.With AF it was pretty cut n dry fedex made it more confusing and complicated to keep divide among the employees so they could never organize. But that only lasted 15 year's.

I'm in my 50s and been hear since AF. Still have AF handbook and procedures lmao. By the way AF rules and procedures were written out pretty much like a union contract when it comes to the procedures that fedex still uses today just that fedex changed alot of the language to them when they took over. That's why when we use to get a handbook from fedex on one page it would say one thing but go a couple of pages over and what was said on page 5 would now become a gray area on page 7.With AF it was pretty cut n dry fedex made it more confusing and complicated to keep divide among the employees so they could never organize. But that only lasted 15 year's.

Well at least your honest about your length of service unlike some of the other "troll feeders" however once again your being dishonest Fedex did nothing to keep you from organizing you could have signed cards, filed a petition, and had a vote any time in those 15 years. I'm not saying Fedex didn't make it worse they clearly did but it was not stopping you from organizing. Now back to the questions you ignored, if this isn't your "first rodeo" where else have you organized? And where are these "facts"' that are getting to me? All I've seen you do is blow hot air.

Oh look there's the 2 lovers. First of all red you haven't asked questions but you definitely haven't answered mine. As far as your gf goes I'm not answering something we had discussion or debates about in the past. It's like a broken record. Got to do better than that. Oh that's right you cant.

Oh look there's the 2 lovers. First of all red you haven't asked questions but you definitely haven't answered mine. As far as your gf goes I'm not answering something we had discussion or debates about in the past. It's like a broken record. Got to do better than that. Oh that's right you cant.

No we haven't, you said facts were getting to me and I asked what facts, you haven't given any facts. Your another immature blow hard who wants to have his say but not be questioned. I can handle anything you can dish out but I've cornered you and you don't know what to do so you just avoid the question. Your no better than CT. Don't accuse me of stuff then run and hide.

No reason to keep it going with that clown you can answer his questions and he will skip right over it and try to start another argument. It's why he is a waste his important questions he has asked have been answered over and over.

Last edited:
No reason to keep it going with that clown you can answer his questions and he will skip right over it and try to start another argument. It's why he is a waste his important questions he has asked have been answered over and over.

No he hasn't answered a single question yet. You've been proved wrong I don't know how many times you just change the criteria or ignore it sometimes I think you two are the same guy.

It's pretty obvious that you pro-union guys suffer from a lack of reading comprehension skills!!
Question #1: in reference to the driver from CGT...
The question is did he keep in contact with dispatch as to his timetable for recover/rehab and were they aware of his hopeful date to return to work

Question #2: this one should've been self explanatory...keep in mind I've already shown where I quoted Choo Choo's post (post #21 from this thread) as the source for my info...
Now please tell me what info was provided to me by management??

Question #3: again, self explanatory...are you saying my sources in GBO and my various sources in TX are incorrect and that I need new sources??
BTW, management didn't tell me about a failed cookout in GBO where almost nobody showed up, nor did they tell me about the video conference with TX that will definitely fail too!!
Tell me, do I need some new sources??

I've pretty sure I answered every question you've asked...if I didn't know any better I'd agree with JD and say you're all the same person!! Maybe that's because you all use the same talking points!!

Transferred to my current barn in 2004, reason was a driver on STD went on LTD his position wasn't held for him, 6 months later his LTD ran out for a total of 12 months and he was let go, I must add he never went to work anywhere else because of his health, but if you now get a total of 18 months I believe it has changed

Also I have a friend who incurred a work related injury and was out for almost 2 years, as it was workman's comp they didn't hold his position, but when he was finally released from a Dr's care he was allowed to come back to work in the same position that he held before the injury although he did have a lawyer because of the hassle he was going through with the injury with both fedex and insurance

Transferred to my current barn in 2004, reason was a driver on STD went on LTD his position wasn't held for him, 6 months later his LTD ran out for a total of 12 months and he was let go, I must add he never went to work anywhere else because of his health, but if you now get a total of 18 months I believe it has changed
I hate to call you out on this one but according to my bundle of old AF/FXFE handbooks, there wasn't even a timetable put onto STD/LTD until 2009....before then, there wasn't a reason to have a timetable due to how fast we were growing. Prior to the recession, anyone who returned from STD/LTD almost always got their position/seniority back regardless of how long they were out due to the fact that our man power couldn't keep up with growth. It was only after the recession that a timetable was put into place and even then, it was 6 months STD, 12 months LTD...just sayin'

I hate to call you out on this one but according to my bundle of old AF/FXFE handbooks, there wasn't even a timetable put onto STD/LTD until 2009....before then, there wasn't a reason to have a timetable due to how fast we were growing. Prior to the recession, anyone who returned from STD/LTD almost always got their position/seniority back regardless of how long they were out due to the fact that our man power couldn't keep up with growth. It was only after the recession that a timetable was put into place and even then, it was 6 months STD, 12 months LTD...just sayin'

No your wrong sorry. It's 12 months total between the 2 after the 12 is up you can come back but you go to the bottom of board.

You can call me on it all you want and that's f fine I'm just telling what I saw and what happened.

You can call me on it all you want and that's f fine I'm just telling what I saw and what happened.
You mentioned "2004" and also mentioned the guy "never went to work anywhere else because of his health"....not knowing the "whole story" or even the details of the "whole story", from my 21+ years of experience working here, in 2004, the only reason he wouldn't have returned to work is because he couldn't pass the required DOT physical due to his health, which in turn opened the position for your transfer...IMO.

Secondly, I hate that his situation ended like it did for the former driver but I'm glad it also allowed you the opportunity to transfer to somewhere you wanted to be....good luck!!

You mentioned "2004" and also mentioned the guy "never went to work anywhere else because of his health"....not knowing the "whole story" or even the details of the "whole story", from my 21+ years of experience working here, in 2004, the only reason he wouldn't have returned to work is because he couldn't pass the required DOT physical due to his health, which in turn opened the position for your transfer...IMO.

Secondly, I hate that his situation ended like it did for the former driver but I'm glad it also allowed you the opportunity to transfer to somewhere you wanted to be....good luck!!
Thank you but I transferred in at the 6 month point then a couple of months later 2 more transferred in as they added 2 more, but the driver in question and this came from the road manager at that time told us all that the driver in question ran out odd LTD time, that is all I know. I don't have my rule book from back then, mainly because I'm always trying to tell my wife we need to get rid of the stuff we don't need. Lol. It's fustrating going thru mountains of old stuff looking for the new stuff you can't find if you know what I mean.