Don't know what to do

Yea but I've talked to alot of guys who drive for them, they make a great hourly but don't get enough hours. Right at 40,

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Oh ok. I gotcha. Idk what the hell I want to do. The tanker job sounds great. 4 day work week but a really crappy schedule. But I'll be able to work into a better schedule

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Yea. Options. My gut is telling me sysco or FedEx for me. I have a road test at sysco tmmrw after my interview with FedEx. I'd like to try foodservice

I did foodservice for 4 years. It's a ok job. I hate stairs with a passion. I don't plan on going back to food service either. How old are you? I'm 27 and I sometimes feel the pain from doing it. But I feel better now that I don't do it anymore.

Depends on the company. Some guys do some guys dont. When I did foodservice I made 19 a hr. Guys that are on incentive get paid more. My buddy drives for sysco Asian foods and he make 65k last year. 4 day work week and 50 plus hrs a week.

Yea the guy I met with today said the Atlanta pays incentive pay, and all sysco houses are going to incentive based pay. They are taking over USfoods too

The us foods deal isn't done yet. Won't be done will the 3rd quarter. It all depends on what you want tho. If you can get a layover route it's great