XPO | Dont Like The Penision Plan Go Union Lmao

brutus61

TB Lurker
Credits
15) No Union talk allowed on non-union trucking forums. PERIOD, causes nothing but flame wars and you will get banned from this site for doing so. Also NO Union bashing whatsoever allowed by non-union members on union trucking company forums. The Union/Non-Union forums are ther place for that. Any company owned by a company that is union is the only time union talk can be discussed in non union company forums. This website is not pro union or pro anti union, we are pro LTL drivers.

:owned: Hey all of you conway drivers, why complain , if it relives your road rage then do. it :14: but CON-WAY WILL DO WHAT IT WANTS . i myself dont like changes but i know of way too many UNION guys who lost all in the union B.S.and they are now broke . this change looks to be a FAIR gig with us, AND as far as the PTO'S go i told you guys in an earlier post that the 10 day sick days where gone , .:showoff: so go ahead and complain and the grass is no greener on the other side, some of you who think unions are great go to them you will be ripped off , big time , :owned: . ASK NOT WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOURSELF BUT FOR YOUR COMPANY. THATS MY QUOTE/, AND I AM NO BROWN NOSER or company man bumped HEAD WITH mangement along the way , most where inept and i showed thEm they where wrong, have a good drive DRIVERS.