ABF | Dot physical

Anyone else have trouble getting their physical? It took me 3 days before I got mine & the only reason I got it because I won the phone war. I pull up 7:50 am & the parking lot is filled as it was the last two days, everyone has their phones in hand calling the medi center that opens at 8 because your no allowed in the building without their approval. As luck would have it I was the first one in the building & proceeded to get my physical. The question I have is why don’t we have more options the Tm said it takes a act of god to get the fort to approve a new provider. With every medi center backed up with Covid we need other options….
Once you're retired and have to pay for it you can go to any provider you want. LOL
Dropped the hazmat but kept the CDL so I can haul grain at harvest time. Always under 80,000# of course.

I dropped my Haz/mat, when I renewed this year. I'll have to get another physical
In Jan, But I've just been using a chiropractor for mine. In and out no problems.
Once you're retired and have to pay for it you can go to any provider you want. LOL
Dropped the hazmat but kept the CDL so I can haul grain at harvest time. Always under 80,000# of course.
Had my physical last month, got fingerprinted and background checked for the hazmat endorsement for my CDL renewal coming up in February. Too afraid to let it all go and admit to myself I'm as old as I am. :duh:

I've said this before Concentra is a joke , I have some horrific stories from even to the point of malpractice .
Concentra is full of ....

Stories.

I am hesitant to tell them in too much detail. There was one in the area, I had to go test there. The Physicans Assistant (Not yet full grown DOCTOR...) questioned a few of my health things that year.

I told her what part of no on that form do you fail to understand? Are we speaking two different fooking languages here? No is no is no. (This was before the big databases etc)

Um sir, you need to be able to ....

No. Here we are right now. You can give me a DOT card or not. No referrals, no tests, no anything. What you see here in front of you is what you get "DOKTUR" /sarcasm.

I had a two year. But after it was over, she pulled me into her small office and told me plain that half the stuff on that paper is BS. All I said was thank you for your time.

Waiting room crowd sees me coming on. They asked questions. I told them off. Yer here. Welcome to hell where anything you try to say is not understood in there behind that door.

And your forms are meaningless.

Secretary bounced out of her chair and screeched GTFO.

Gladly.

This has been a very sanitized short version of exactly one hour there. I think that particular clinic finally got razed. But not sure. Not been by there in 20 plus years.

I'll say this.

I have been carted to the ER or Trauma since then for a number of boo boos too much for home care. Or even life threatening.

What do they do? Refer me to my little clinic doctor. I know better than to waste his time.