XPO | Dot Tickets For Missing Valve Stem Caps

brutus61

TB Lurker
Credits
YEP YOU heard it right , it seems that the DOT & CHP have nothing better to do than try and find something wrong with your tractor or trailer, well some of you may think that this is HOG WASH:puke: BUT if your pulled into a scale house espeacially in california like CORDELIA AND THEY FIND MISSING VALE STEM CAPS YOU CAN BE FINED $ 20.00 PER WHEEL , WHAT A BUNCH OF CROCK, NO IT has not happend to me and i wont let them get me , thye say its part of your Pre trip, just to let you know this fellow con-way driver, this for real , things must be really slow in them scale houses :rolleyes1:

Well I am not condoling their actions. But a missing valve stem cap is a defect and should be addressed during your pre-trip. But remember we are talking about California.:sombrero2:

RoadRage76 said:
LOL, what, no warning? "Missing valve stem caps are known to the State of California to cause cancer."
you heard about the 2 people hurt when a valve stem came off and hit the windshild?:roll1:

gfy said:
you heard about the 2 people hurt when a valve stem came off and hit the windshild?:roll1:

Lucky for those CHP Motorcycle Cops that they have windshields....you can put yer eye out with those!

RoadRage76 said:
Lucky for those CHP Motorcycle Cops that they have windshields....you can put yer eye out with those!
ya you can.I hear in the more liberal states they want to ban them.