Yellow | Dot Violators

thegr8one

TB Regular
Credits
To all of the DOT Violators, Money isn't worth a life that you put at risk every time you run over hours and drive tired! Please look at your family that you love and see how you would feel if you lost them by some greedy driver! Maybe this will hit home-- a son or daughter that lost a parent or both just because someone want to make a extra dollar. A stiff fine and a lost of a CDL should be the rule!

OK! Now who is the LOG COP? Seems like nobody cares what is going on. I say it's time for all states to open 24/7 scales just to check log books. Do this for 6 months and wait to see the results!!! Nitemare.

Nitemare said:
OK! Now who is the LOG COP? Seems like nobody cares what is going on. I say it's time for all states to open 24/7 scales just to check log books. Do this for 6 months and wait to see the results!!! Nitemare.
OK.....just someone that want's to know.....Why aren't the scales open all the time?? Is it costs to the state, or what. I do know loading some trailers during the weekend we can pound 30,000 on a pup knowing there is no scale open, during the run. This can't be right. DS.

Docksteward said:
OK.....just someone that want's to know.....Why aren't the scales open all the time?? Is it costs to the state, or what. I do know loading some trailers during the weekend we can pound 30,000 on a pup knowing there is no scale open, during the run. This can't be right. DS.
And I can refuese to pull the damn thing unless I see a scale slip. And if I am given a fake one I can pull it to a truck stop scale and Rex can come and get it while I'm on the clock! Don't beleive me? It's already been done at 120!

Docksteward said:
The driver who knowingly pulls that is an idiot.

Well drivers watch your speed in tenn.Last night on I 40 {I saw the ticket}64 in the new 55 zone.150$ speeding. then he got another one 350$ EPA fine.Watch your speeds really watching around Knoxville.Also checking your logs.Were at least 10 cops in 5 miles.

Oh yea holiday weekend they are out in force everywhere lets keep are head in order. It's a waste to give your income to the state:smilie_132:

gearshifter said:
Oh yea holiday weekend they are out in force everywhere lets keep are head in order. It's a waste to give your income to the state:smilie_132:
It's a bigger waste to endanger me and my family in the name of "hot freight" or "I gotta go".