FedEx Freight | double dipping

I_like_2_via

TB Lurker
Credits
so very recently a road driver was on the clock working the dock. he got his hooks and was ready to leave and went and hooked on the clock. he pulled out the gate and then went inside and clocked out!! and yes he put in for a hook task pay. now I know thats stealing time. is that automatic termination?

If he just forgot to clock out, all he needed to do was fill out a Kronos form to make the correction. They will look at it as stealing from the company.

he didn't fill out a Kronos or tell a red shirt. someone told hr and now its under investigation. is it always automatic termination or not necessarily? is it up to my terminal manager? cuz he never fires anyone lol. he actually made gate first and clocked out after lol bold man.

I'm pretty sure stealing from the company that I work for is my business for several reasons. Along with the fact that this driver mouths off to everybody, tears up customers freight, and fakes injuries and milks it.... this all affects are bottom line and bonuses. If everyone carried themselves in this manner they would be shutting the doors. So yea I care sorry you dont.

I'm pretty sure stealing from the company that I work for is my business for several reasons. Along with the fact that this driver mouths off to everybody, tears up customers freight, and fakes injuries and milks it.... this all affects are bottom line and bonuses. If everyone carried themselves in this manner they would be shutting the doors. So yea I care sorry you dont.

You can justify it in any way that makes you sleep better at night for obviously having a personal vendetta and going after a man's job. If he's as bad as you say then management will be on him without your assistance.

I'll leave you with one more easy to understand quote:

"Karma is a bitch"

If you took the time to actually read you would see that I already said I'm not the one who told on him, I have more seniority than him so I have nothing to gain.so what is this karma you speak of? I simply asked a question, feel free to answer it but your opinions from waaaaay out the box are useless. Thanks.

If you took the time to actually read you would see that I already said I'm not the one who told on him, I have more seniority than him so I have nothing to gain.so what is this karma you speak of? I simply asked a question, feel free to answer it but your opinions from waaaaay out the box are useless. Thanks.

Right. So you just took the time to start a thread on truckingboards because you have a passive interest.

I'm betting you can tell me when he took his breaks, how long they were, and what he ate too. I stand by my original post where I proclaimed you need to mind your own business.

It seems to me you are spending more time worrying about your coworkers than you are working.

Maybe when someone gets a hard-on for you you'll learn what karma I speak of.
What goes around comes around.

ill make sure I mind my business cuz you told me too.
Right. So you just took the time to start a thread on truckingboards because you have a passive interest.

I'm betting you can tell me when he took his breaks, how long they were, and what he ate too. I stand by my original post where I proclaimed you need to mind your own business.

It seems to me you are spending more time worrying about your coworkers than you are working.

Maybe when someone gets a hard-on for you you'll learn what karma I speak of.
What goes around comes around.

Not looking to start another war...but...can you not see the hypocrisy in this statement?? :poke:

How can you compare the two? This man obviously is actively trying to fire someone in real life, where as this is an internet forum. He posted on here looking for validation of his actions and I disagreed.

I noticed you "liked" his statements, so am I to interpret that to believe you agree with head hunting at work as well?

As I originally posted, I don't believe that management needs vigilantes out stirring the pot every night. If someone isn't doing their job it will catch up to them. I'm certain management is competent in their ability to discipline someone at Fedex. Would you disagree?

Last edited:
How can you compare the two? This man obviously is actively trying to fire someone in real life, where as this is an internet forum. He posted on here looking for validation of his actions and I disagreed.

I noticed you "liked" his statements, so am I to interpret that to believe you agree with head hunting at work as well?

As I originally posted, I don't believe that management needs vigilantes out stirring the pot every night. If someone isn't doing their job it will catch up to them. I'm certain management is competent in their ability to discipline someone at Fedex. Would you disagree?
I didn't compare the two, the hypocrisy lies with you (someone who is no longer employed here) telling someone else (that is employed here) that they should mind their own business (something that you didn't do when you were employed here), that's all...no harm, no foul. :poke:

Perhaps you should've also noticed that I "liked" your post as well.

I agree with your last paragraph.