FedEx Freight | double dipping

Probably looking to get a zulu award, oh wait that only goes to 90% supervisors.
Your supervisors are lazy. 100% of ours have at least 1 BZ award. Some have as many as 4, within the the last 2 years. And I'm talking about greenhorns, fresh off the dock, redshirt hires. 100% of the supervisors have BZ awards compared to 5% of the rest of the staff.

Only time I ever snitched on anyone was when it was a serious problem coming from an arrogant driver. It went from failing minor spot checks like incorrect placards on hazmat loads to being in such a massive hurry he left customs with his trailer door open after they inspected his load. And even after witnessing that, I still didn't like having to report another driver to get him to start doing his job right.

Yes, this driver was stealing time. But unless he's completely unapproachable I would never ever advocate ratting someone out without at least attempting to bring attention to the problem.

I already got one.
During the summer, I keep my Dew-kegerator in my trailer. It takes up one skid space. I went to a customer who added one more skid and I didn't have room.......unless.....yep, you guessed it, leave the Dew behind. I liked these guys, so I did. Plus I already drank over two-thirds of it. The customer was so happy the skid got shipped and the 50 employees got some thirst quenching Dew. They told their account exec and I got awarded a BZ award.