Double Fatal in a crash with a Work Van & 3 semi's in ARK.

State police are still investigating this accident Preliminary reports were that one of the trucks crashed into slowed traffic. I will post when I know more. Of course any "Big Truck" crash makes headlines.

No I have to disagree with you DCM_Doc.
Actually a lot of commercial crashes never make on-line news.
We just had 2 in my area last week,one was a trucker killed on I-90 our NYS thruway.
The other was a woman's car crushed between 2 Semi's when she & the front Semi where stopped at an light on Rt.64 in York NY.
Those reports only made our local news,I searched for them to post,however I couldn't find anything.

Any truck crash makes the local news here. The state newspaper always has a report & the local television stations report it also. We have a glut of ambulance chasing attorneys here who constantly run ads wanting to sue any truck owner/driver that is involved in an accident regardless of who is at fault.

Saw this mess as we were headed down to Texas with a load of suppiles for the Huston area
don't know how or what happened but it was nasty
Prayers to all invovled

No I have to disagree with you DCM_Doc.
Actually a lot of commercial crashes never make on-line news.
We just had 2 in my area last week,one was a trucker killed on I-90 our NYS thruway.
The other was a woman's car crushed between 2 Semi's when she & the front Semi where stopped at an light on Rt.64 in York NY.
Those reports only made our local news,I searched for them to post,however I couldn't find anything.
Apo, check with www.LiveTrucking.com as that site gets a LOT of recent Trucking Accidents, Crashes, Wrecks. It's where I saw this disaster. (I have a e-mail feed).
http://www.livetrucking.com/two-killed-multiple-truck-pileup-interstate-30/