Double R

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
Lets all have a moment of silence for our great friend Double R................................

Vacation is over pumpkin, its time to get back at it! If it makes you feel any better, I'm still on delivery, hopefully our bids will be done this week.

Don't act like its no big deal either, no one wants to come off vacation...we are here for you..if you need to cry its ok, we all understand, your friends have your back...always..LOL ;)

Trust me I'm glad I'm going back to work Monday. The wife is on vacation and she gets to unpack and set the house up. I'm staying out of the way. LOL

Trust me I'm glad I'm going back to work Monday. The wife is on vacation and she gets to unpack and set the house up. I'm staying out of the way. LOL

Probably a good idea to stay out of the way, I'd probably drag my feet out on the route till around dinner time, eat and go to bed..LOL.

Probably a good idea to stay out of the way, I'd probably drag my feet out on the route till around dinner time, eat and go to bed..LOL.
LOL. I would but I have to set up the computer and TVs for tuesday. Cable company will be there tuesday afternoon so I have to make sure everything is ready in case I'm not there. I already wrote a list for the wife what needs done in case I'm not home yet. LOL

I may not work monday, if they cancel my route, I'll come over and help ya, just make sure the fridge is full of beer, the good kind, not that cheap stuff!!! :)

Sorry Rx2, I got a route tomorrow, one of my schools, key drop, actually ordered, I thought they were done, then a c-store in Drumright, then to Oilton for the nutrition center, then all the way out to Stillwater, the home of the OSU cowboys, for 6 stops, then back to Pawnee, she is gonna be really pissed, I usually do that stop before lunch, then another 1 or 2 and done, it will be a long day because of the Stillwater stops, but at least I got a route.

Maybe tomorrow, I can come over in my helichopper and help ya out RR, I wanna try some of that beer that starts with a Y I don't know how to spell it, but I hear you guys from back east raving over it! :)

That good beer is Yuengling My fridge will be full of it, lol.

I have never seen that one around here, I would like to try a glass of it, I like to sample different beers, at a good size liquor store, I can find some pretty off the wall stuff, some of it good, some of it not so good, its fun to try the different beers though.

I have never seen that one around here, I would like to try a glass of it, I like to sample different beers, at a good size liquor store, I can find some pretty off the wall stuff, some of it good, some of it not so good, its fun to try the different beers though.
Take a vacation up here and we'll go to the brewery and take the tour and try some. Then we can go to Cabela's down the road from there and Bass Pro in Harrisburg.

That would be a good time! Next year I get 2 weeks, one of the things on my to do list before I get old and die is to go to a Steelers game, I don't care about any other team, I have loved the Steelers since I was a little boy.