doubles

BigW-RD

TB Lurker
Credits
I heard what the pay is going to be for the doubles, 7.50 a pin. that's not bad I guess. If that is actually what it is. BigW:hide:

Hey bird I guess you will find out next week, oh by the way. You need to quit pulling them ABF pups your making us look bad,.....
Huh,... Wilson/Abf... sort of has a ring to it. BigW-RD :nutkick:

Huh,... Wilson/Abf... sort of has a ring to it. BigW-RD :nutkick:

It would be more like "ABF/Wilson" don't ya think?:hysterical:
BigW-RD, I probably should not have posted that, because I can hear the "rumors" now,"Did you hear about ABF and Wilson.........

i must admit,i tried to start some runors while pulling that pup but no one answerd me,lol lol,before anyone calls the union rep,we interlined some freight to jax

what is wilson doing with those abf pups? i have seen them in conely ga when i go bye to our place down there!! By the way if you guys are going to start pulling pups i doubt you are going to get paid that much to drop and hook because we only get paid $1.50 a pin. i would like to know myself because i would not mind getting that to drop a set and hook a set

Kevin

what is wilson doing with those abf pups? i have seen them in conely ga when i go bye to our place down there!! By the way if you guys are going to start pulling pups i doubt you are going to get paid that much to drop and hook because we only get paid $1.50 a pin. i would like to know myself because i would not mind getting that to drop a set and hook a set

Kevin
I thought you guys get 1.50 per unit (tractor, lead, dolley, rear) for a total of 6.00

From what the Wilson guys are saying they will get 7.50 a pin or 15 for the set, correct me if I'm wrong.

At FXFE we get 1/2 hr which is 10.31

FM

$1.50 x 4 = $6.00 (tractor, lead, dolley, rear) is what we get paid sorry should have went into more detail on that one!

kevin

the other night I saw a fish driver pull a set to charlotte. he was an hour late and red as a beet! (his first time) I feel bad, but it was funny! last night he pulled a 53 and was white as a tater

to answer your question ODFL4LIFE, it is 7:50 to break or hook a set. but, when they set it up, their idea was that the driver would'nt be doing that. You don't get anything for pulling them. We'll see how it goes. they don't even know what their going to do with them yet! we'll let you know next month, when it's suppose to get going.

thats right F-man..15.00 per set..not for sure what happened but i herd we might be on hold right now for the pups,like shooter said well find out next month

Wilson is moving freight with ABF trailers to get their trailers to the terminals they want them to be..OD and Yellow and Consoldidated did the same thing years ago along with Watson. It is very common for companies to do this, as a matter of fact Roadway, and Yellow recently move some UPS trailers the same way...there is no buying or selling of Wilson...just a buisness move....

hooks and drops

OD gets 12.00 to break and put a set together...equals 1.50 per piece of equipment...13.50 if you fuel your truck..not the best, but not bad for 1/2 hour work...