XPO | doug s andnjonl if nu r n nlookig

trucker1962

TB Regular
Credits
there is onewway toreallynupset yuore drivers AND THTH WOULD BETO MESS WITH THIER MONEYR,,,,ONBLYN YHIG IS I SMNOT OISSEDANYNORE I JUST DONT CARE ALL I WILL D DE WOURSE BE WORSE

THE ONLY YHIN NWORSE THAN A PISSESEDOF DRIVERV IS S DRIVRER WHO NDOESNHJT DAREDO WAS IS EXPECTED8WHAT WLOUL

What!!!

there is onewway toreallynupset yuore drivers AND THTH WOULD BETO MESS WITH THIER MONEYR,,,,ONBLYN YHIG IS I SMNOT OISSEDANYNORE I JUST DONT CARE ALL I WILL D DE WOURSE BE WORSE

THE ONLY YHIN NWORSE THAN A PISSESEDOF DRIVERV IS S DRIVRER WHO NDOESNHJT DAREDO WAS IS EXPECTED8WHAT WLOUL
Wholly ::shit:: driver is your keyboard screwed up or is it youve just been a driver wayyyyyyy to long?:poster_oops:

Doug S. and John L.?, if you are looking

&quot;There is one way to really upset your drivers. AND THAT WOULD BE TO MESS WITH THEIR MONEY. <not enough PBR yet> I just don't care all, I will be worse, be worse?

That's my best shot...​

Somebody needs to make the sacrifice and get really drunk to decipher the message.

Snowflake? You up to it?

This is important.

Call 911, we have a stroke victim here.:Violin:

OMG! He drank the wrong kool-aid. He drank washer fluid.

Maybe he was really emotional and was crying and typing.

Here's what I deciphered from it.

Doug S and John L. If you are looking,
There is one way to really upset your drivers, and that would be to mess with their money. Only thing is I'm not pissed anymore.
I just don't care and I will, of course be worse.

The only thing worse than a pissed of driver is a driver who doesn't dare do what is expected..... <----uh I ran out of koolaid from that point on.

WHAT???Someone call Sylvan!!!!!!!!:shift:

Here's what I deciphered from it.

Doug S and John L. If you are looking,
There is one way to really upset your drivers, and that would be to mess with their money. Only thing is I'm not pissed anymore.
I just don't care and I will, of course be worse.

The only thing worse than a pissed of driver is a driver who doesn't dare do what is expected..... <----uh I ran out of koolaid from that point on.

Dang Dockworker, you're good. Ever thought about going to DC and translate what Congress is trying to say!!!:clap:

Save the travel money to D.C....I was able to translate on 1/21.....

B...E....N....D.....O....V....E....R

[Beep Beep]...Earth to Boxboss...Earth to Boxboss....Washington has reached it's destination. Washington has landed on Uranus.

wow

Doug S. and John L.?, if you are looking

&quot;There is one way to really upset your drivers. AND THAT WOULD BE TO MESS WITH THEIR MONEY. <not enough PBR yet> I just don't care all, I will be worse, be worse?

That's my best shot...​
nice try.time for a bud and ill check later:beerchug: