XPO | doug s andnjonl if nu r n nlookig

big laugh

i was thinking the same thing,,,its only been about 18 hrs since you all seen my typing skills
just to let you know i was the second one to answer your post,THEN it was smokestack i even beat him to it, that makes me feel real fuzzy inside,(i beat the adminstrator)!!! id like to see any mods do that!!........any more greenies would be great!!i would love to get one from smokestack!!:shift:anyway trucker your # 1 in my book!!:shift:

just to let you know i was the second one to answer your post,THEN it was smokestack i even beat him to it, that makes me feel real fuzzy inside,(i beat the adminstrator)!!! id like to see any mods do that!!........any more greenies would be great!!i would love to get one from smokestack!!:shift:anyway trucker your # 1 in my book!!:shift:

Actually you were the first one to post a reply.
We can always delete your post and make Smoke win!:biglaugh:
But we play fair and square and you win! :thumbsup:

When i got home and seen what i did,,,I said to my self,,,self if you had any credability on here,,you just lost it...now go look and see how bad it is,,,,and ifound out you guys can be forgiving.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

When i got home and seen what i did,,,I said to my self,,,self if you had any credability on here,,you just lost it...now go look and see how bad it is,,,,and ifound out you guys can be forgiving.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

We're not all vultures. There's always good intentions in everyone.
Posting rule of thumb: Think twice submit once
In your case, it worked to your advantage. :thumbsup:

Like another member advised, "let your kids read it back to you" I forgot who posted that because we're post whoring today.

we are truckers

we are truckers the most forgiving s.o.b.s on earth and we have the most patience also. im proud to be one and express that every day.i hope everyone of you has a very good easter sunday no matter where you are and god bless our boys over seas,may they all come home safe!!!!!

i tell you what if you didnt play fair i would:nutkick:and then i would:Bondage:so you better be fair.

Yes Master. Your wish is my command.:tongue0015:
robot1w.jpg

We're not all vultures. There's always good intentions in everyone.
Posting rule of thumb: Think twice submit once
In your case, it worked to your advantage. :thumbsup:

Like another member advised, "let your kids read it back to you" I forgot who posted that because we're post whoring today.

yes think twice i will,,,,but as opinionated as i can be,i will always have another drivers best interests in mind,thats y i have spent so much time on here,it makes me feel good thinking maybe i am helping someone through a rough time,Like all of you have helped me,I have been so bitter since the march 9th meeting,and believe it or not i feel so much better,just from being on here,,,,THANKYOU ALL

yes think twice i will,,,,but as opinionated as i can be,i will always have another drivers best interests in mind,thats y i have spent so much time on here,it makes me feel good thinking maybe i am helping someone through a rough time,Like all of you have helped me,I have been so bitter since the march 9th meeting,and believe it or not i feel so much better,just from being on here,,,,THANKYOU ALL

Wow you've been converted! We are infectious and a good outlet to vent.

trucker

no problem trucker ,we after all one big family,oh heres that fuzzy feeling again.:console:
lol

Holy crap Batman! How many greenies did you get today?

I like that warm fuzzy feeling,and yes i have been converted...They will probably drug test me monday when i show up with a smile on my face

I like that warm fuzzy feeling,and yes i have been converted...They will probably drug test me monday when i show up with a smile on my face
:biglaugh:

Enjoy your weekend with your family, come to work on Monday and don't let the BS get to you. Try to stay positive and your day will go smoother.

I know....it works for me.

The herd is thinning out. Must be night night time for a few.
I'm going to get some rest myself.
Nephews and Nieces coming over to color Easter Eggs.
It's Uncle Dockworkers house this year! :ranting2: oops! I mean..:clap: