Down state NY.Trucker died,as the result of being cut off.

Apostolic

TB Legend
Credits
Trucker killed on Route 9 in northern Cortlandt | LoHud.com | The Journal News

bilde

bilde

Another driver pays with his life for someones "mistake". If the shoe was on the other foot, the driver would be in jail and facing all kinds of legal proceedings. But this woman will get out of the hospital and go on with her life. If the truth was known she was probably playing with the cell phone.

Another driver pays with his life for someones "mistake". If the shoe was on the other foot, the driver would be in jail and facing all kinds of legal proceedings. But this woman will get out of the hospital and go on with her life. If the truth was known she was probably playing with the cell phone.

Had that been me, I would have stayed on the road and whatever happened would happen.

Wonder why its only us drivers that get tested after an accident with a car driver? Why not make drivers do a **** test too?

She could have been smoking doobies, for all we know.

Hopefully the drivers family will sue the hell out of her and her family.

miserable road
preferred poor mans road to avoid Thruway tolls
no tolerance for trucks
especially any "right lane ends 500 ft"
windy roads with very impatient Westchester drivers
who always seem to be late
south of Peekskill will wear you out
and then you get to Tarrytown
and realize the road is too narrow
to stay in your lane on curves

Had that been me, I would have stayed on the road and whatever happened would happen.

Wonder why its only us drivers that get tested after an accident with a car driver? Why not make drivers do a **** test too?

She could have been smoking doobies, for all we know.

Hopefully the drivers family will sue the hell out of her and her family.

I would have held my ground too! I think i also deserve the right to get home every nite and not end up in a bodybag for someone elses stupidity!

miserable road
preferred poor mans road to avoid Thruway tolls
no tolerance for trucks
especially any "right lane ends 500 ft"
windy roads with very impatient Westchester drivers
who always seem to be late
south of Peekskill will wear you out
and then you get to Tarrytown
and realize the road is too narrow
to stay in your lane on curves

Yeah, the East sure is much worse then here in the West, when it comes to those kind of curvy roads.

im on this road everyday leaving my house to go to work...the guy was coming from a sheetrock plant in buchannan... 9 is heavily traveled with trucks with all the const work, blacktop plants, quarries etc... i know one thing if a car is coming towards me i will move to the edge of the road and if i clip them so be it..if there's a choice between a hard hit(tree) or the softer one(car)..car is getting it every time.. at least i know i did all i could do to try and avoid a hit...still a crappy situation for everyone