SAIA | Dpi failing Starbucks miserably.

That wouldn't go over very well with me. My TM isn't that way but if he was it wouldn't be pretty. I never sacrifice safety and I would have told him to better manage his hours. That's on him not me. If he wanted to fire me for performance issues then take it to HR and get it done. He can't fire anyone. I won't be bullied.

Honestly, after that incident, is when the downhill slide began for me. Only escalated and got worse from there. No substitute for safety, IMO. But, he didn't see it that way.

Honestly, after that incident, is when the downhill slide began for me. Only escalated and got worse from there. No substitute for safety, IMO. But, he didn't see it that way.
And from my understanding he is no longer a TM at SAIA. Funny how when you disrespect people and compromise safety you become a victim of your own demise.

And from my understanding he is no longer a TM at SAIA. Funny how when you disrespect people and compromise safety you become a victim of your own demise.

I will have to correct you sir. This TM is still employed by Saia. I can only hope, on behalf of my fellow former comrades, that behaviors and practices have changed...

I will have to correct you sir. This TM is still employed by Saia. I can only hope, on behalf of my fellow former comrades, that behaviors and practices have changed...
I have no problem with being corrected. I was thinking of someone else. But trust me young lady if he is what you say he is it's only a matter of time before he hangs himself. VP's have a job to do as well. And they notice and only tolerate bad behavior for so long. Everyone is accountable. Whether you want to believe it or not.

I have no problem with being corrected. I was thinking of someone else. But trust me young lady if he is what you say he is it's only a matter of time before he hangs himself. VP's have a job to do as well. And they notice and only tolerate bad behavior for so long. Everyone is accountable. Rather you want to believe it or not.

Yeah, it'll happen sooner or later. People with questionable moral character have a tendency to "weed themselves out." Just a matter of time.