Holland | Dr. excuse doesn't matter

Bruno

gainfully employed ?";'':/!??
Credits
Our TM in Indy just suspended a guy for a day, whom had a Dr. excuse for the day he was disciplined for. So, now I guess everything is unexcused except a paid sick day !

Our TM in Indy just suspended a guy for a day, whom had a Dr. excuse for the day he was disciplined for. So, now I guess everything is unexcused except a paid sick day !
Im guessing this person has no sick/personal time left? Was a grievance filed?

Hmmmm.....I would say that Tm is breaking the law. File with the DOL under the Surface Transportation Act. They will make the company pull that letter....been done before.

thinking the TM had a beef with him about something & was doing a pay back , ,but he has choice's like taking FMLA or do the fake work comp. ponzi paper cut injury or sick or vac. or personal days , or has he used them all up already ??? we have had dingbats guys that burn up all sick-etc days off the 1st two months !! crazy huh ?? and you maybe want to remind the TM about the shortage of Driver's too !!!